Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Living in Switzerland > Introductions  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 27.05.2013, 09:47
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Zurich
Posts: 24
Groaned at 33 Times in 15 Posts
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
SunShine05 has annoyed a few people around hereSunShine05 has annoyed a few people around here
New to Zurich

Hi all.. I'm new in Zurich.. My name
Is Haj.. Can anyone help me like get in a group or know how to make friends here.. I know it's very difficult to make friends here but there has to be a way! A lot of u guy probably been in my shoes and maybe can help me! Thanks again
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 27.05.2013, 10:55
MrsSerendipity's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Basel
Posts: 1,648
Groaned at 11 Times in 8 Posts
Thanked 1,416 Times in 704 Posts
MrsSerendipity has a reputation beyond reputeMrsSerendipity has a reputation beyond reputeMrsSerendipity has a reputation beyond reputeMrsSerendipity has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New to Zurich

Use the search function on the top right hand side. There are many people looking to meet people- Even if you just type "Friends Zurich" there are many posts from others wanting to meetin in ZHR.

Good Luck.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 27.05.2013, 11:03
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: la cote
Posts: 3,418
Groaned at 21 Times in 13 Posts
Thanked 3,005 Times in 1,595 Posts
runningdeer has a reputation beyond reputerunningdeer has a reputation beyond reputerunningdeer has a reputation beyond reputerunningdeer has a reputation beyond reputerunningdeer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New to Zurich

Welcome and thanks for the introduction.

It would help if you post a little bit about yourself so that people "in the same shoes" can relate. What are your interests? What type of actitivities do you want to do with friends? Does age, language, gender make a difference to your friendships?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 27.05.2013, 11:19
Jumping Captain's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: CH
Posts: 1,122
Groaned at 76 Times in 59 Posts
Thanked 1,048 Times in 536 Posts
Jumping Captain has a reputation beyond reputeJumping Captain has a reputation beyond reputeJumping Captain has a reputation beyond reputeJumping Captain has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New to Zurich

Quote:
View Post
Welcome and thanks for the introduction.

It would help if you post a little bit about yourself so that people "in the same shoes" can relate. What are your interests? What type of actitivities do you want to do with friends? Does age, language, gender make a difference to your friendships?
Ever tried getting blood from a turnip?

Welcome.
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank Jumping Captain for this useful post:
  #5  
Old 27.05.2013, 11:24
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Zurich
Posts: 24
Groaned at 33 Times in 15 Posts
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
SunShine05 has annoyed a few people around hereSunShine05 has annoyed a few people around here
Re: New to Zurich

Quote:
View Post
Use the search function on the top right hand side. There are many people looking to meet people- Even if you just type "Friends Zurich" there are many posts from others wanting to meetin in ZHR.

Good Luck.
Thanks ill use that! : )
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 27.05.2013, 11:26
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Zurich
Posts: 24
Groaned at 33 Times in 15 Posts
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
SunShine05 has annoyed a few people around hereSunShine05 has annoyed a few people around here
Re: New to Zurich

Quote:
View Post
Welcome and thanks for the introduction.

It would help if you post a little bit about yourself so that people "in the same shoes" can relate. What are your interests? What type of actitivities do you want to do with friends? Does age, language, gender make a difference to your friendships?
Im 23 years old.. i love cooking! i like to work out, run, walk, read and dance.. No age and language and gender does not matter to me.. I
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank SunShine05 for this useful post:
Reply

Tags
new to zurich




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New in Zurich! Hope to meet new friends! GUT Introductions 0 26.04.2013 16:58
New to the forum and new to zurich Gonz777 Introductions 4 12.06.2012 14:19
Semi new to Zurich, but New to EF, hello everyone cf-22CH Introductions 2 08.05.2012 15:02
Not new in Zurich, but new to here! feather Introductions 3 08.03.2011 17:02
New to the Forum, not new to Zurich Rainy Introductions 3 22.04.2007 09:33


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:51.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0