English Forum Switzerland

English Forum Switzerland (https://www.englishforum.ch/forum.php)
-   Introductions (https://www.englishforum.ch/introductions/)
-   -   Hello! (https://www.englishforum.ch/introductions/305075-hello.html)

yoyoyoyoyo 21.07.2021 16:05

Hello!
 
Hello I love in Zurich now and since moved from England in the United Kingdom about a year ago.

Ato 21.07.2021 16:06

Re: Hello!
 
Welcome to Switzerland, how are you finding living in Uster?

Pancakes 21.07.2021 16:19

Re: Hello!
 
Hellooo... and welcome to the forum. :)

yoyoyoyoyo 21.07.2021 16:46

Re: Hello!
 
Thank you very much. I since moved from Uster! Uster was nice actually, and quiet and the vibe on a Saturday morning in the centre was relaxed and communal. It was a nice change from Manchester, which is a fine city btw, a great place I think, but it was nice to settle in Uster for a while on a different wavelength. There were lots of options to bike and walk around. Do you live in Uster?

Anyway now I live in Schwamendingen on the 7 line.

Ato 21.07.2021 16:50

Re: Hello!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by yoyoyoyoyo (Post 3330038)
Thank you very much. I since moved from Uster! Uster was nice actually, and quiet and the vibe on a Saturday morning in the centre was relaxed and communal. It was a nice change from Manchester, which is a fine city btw, a great place I think, but it was nice to settle in Uster for a while on a different wavelength. There were lots of options to bike and walk around. Do you live in Uster?

Anyway now I live in Schwamendingen on the 7 line.

I'm near Stettbach, the end of the 7 line, I know a few people out in Uster though. The Greifensee is still great for a cycle.

How long have you been here now? Found a few clubs or groups to join in?

araqyl 21.07.2021 17:05

Re: Hello!
 
Hi and welcome to the forum! After a year you should be pretty settled ...

yoyoyoyoyo 23.07.2021 13:34

Re: Hello!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ato (Post 3330042)
I'm near Stettbach, the end of the 7 line, I know a few people out in Uster though. The Greifensee is still great for a cycle.

How long have you been here now? Found a few clubs or groups to join in?

Thats right. What do you think of the new Stettbach plaza ? I like it but have you seen the Stettbach village. Its so pretty and all the old houses are lovely and multi coloured. They should have made the new plaza more colourful maybe in line with tradition!

I do not attend the clubs. How about your?

yoyoyoyoyo 23.07.2021 13:35

Re: Hello!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by araqyl (Post 3330049)
Hi and welcome to the forum! After a year you should be pretty settled ...

Yes I think so thank you. I like being close to zURICH


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:12.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0