Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Market Place > Market Place > Items wanted  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 29.11.2017, 16:19
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Zurich
Posts: 13,493
Groaned at 1,247 Times in 829 Posts
Thanked 19,657 Times in 7,590 Posts
Chuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond repute
WTD: Sony FE (full frame) lenses [ZRH]

If anyone is upgrading to the new Sony A7R3 and wants to sell their old Sony A7R2 then please let me know here or via private message as I am interested in trying out the Sony FE mirrorless system.

Also interested in any lenses you may have going.

Please use Toppreise to calculate selling prices http://www.toppreise.ch/index.php

Cheers.

Last edited by Chuff; 11.12.2017 at 13:45.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11.12.2017, 13:45
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Zurich
Posts: 13,493
Groaned at 1,247 Times in 829 Posts
Thanked 19,657 Times in 7,590 Posts
Chuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WTD: Sony AR7R2 full-frame mirrorless camera + FE lenses

Still looking.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 13.12.2017, 12:23
GB-In-CH's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Zurich
Posts: 80
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 26 Times in 21 Posts
GB-In-CH has made some interesting contributions
Re: WTD: Sony AR7R2 full-frame mirrorless camera + FE lenses

Quote:
View Post
If anyone is upgrading to the new Sony A7R3 and wants to sell their old Sony A7R2 then please let me know here or via private message as I am interested in trying out the Sony FE mirrorless system.

Also interested in any lenses you may have going.

Please use Toppreise to calculate selling prices http://www.toppreise.ch/index.php

Cheers.
I have an A7rii that I might be interested in selling for the right price, complete with two Sony lenses and a couple of lenses adapters.

I will try to work out a value in the next couple of days

Cheers
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 13.12.2017, 13:47
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Zurich
Posts: 13,493
Groaned at 1,247 Times in 829 Posts
Thanked 19,657 Times in 7,590 Posts
Chuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WTD: Sony AR7R2 full-frame mirrorless camera + FE lenses

Quote:
View Post
I have an A7rii that I might be interested in selling for the right price, complete with two Sony lenses and a couple of lenses adapters.

I will try to work out a value in the next couple of days

Cheers
Hi GB,

Ok thanks, please list the items and prices (also the purchase dates and warranty info) and I will let you know if I'm interested.

Regards,

Rich.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 18.12.2017, 10:52
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Zurich
Posts: 13,493
Groaned at 1,247 Times in 829 Posts
Thanked 19,657 Times in 7,590 Posts
Chuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WTD: Sony AR7R2 full-frame mirrorless camera + FE lenses

As I purchased the Sony a7R3 on the weekend I am no longer looking for an a7r2 body.

I also bought the following lenses:
  1. 28mm f2
  2. 85mm f1.8

So basically I am now only looking for lenses that are different to the above. Cheers.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 18.12.2017, 15:00
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: WTD: Sony AR7R2 full-frame mirrorless camera + FE lenses

Quote:
View Post
As I purchased the Sony a7R3 on the weekend I am no longer looking for an a7r2 body.

I also bought the following lenses:
  1. 28mm f2
  2. 85mm f1.8

So basically I am now only looking for lenses that are different to the above. Cheers.
A much better decision than the r2 in every way, even at the extra $$$
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 18.12.2017, 15:30
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Zurich
Posts: 13,493
Groaned at 1,247 Times in 829 Posts
Thanked 19,657 Times in 7,590 Posts
Chuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WTD: Sony AR7R2 full-frame mirrorless camera + FE lenses

Quote:
A much better decision than the r2 in every way, even at the extra $$$
Yes, originally I thought I would dip a toe ion the Sony water to try it but in the end I just thought "Screw it" and traded all my gear in and got a good deal on the A7rIII. The battery life is amazing and the eye-AF is a complete game changer.

PS: lets take the discussion here https://www.englishforum.ch/general-...on-thread.html
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
camera, canon, fuji, nikon, sony




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:48.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0