Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Off-Topic > Off-Topic > Jokes/funnies  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 29.04.2007, 21:44
grumpygrapefruit's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: ZH
Posts: 6,401
Groaned at 38 Times in 37 Posts
Thanked 17,662 Times in 4,517 Posts
grumpygrapefruit has a reputation beyond reputegrumpygrapefruit has a reputation beyond reputegrumpygrapefruit has a reputation beyond reputegrumpygrapefruit has a reputation beyond reputegrumpygrapefruit has a reputation beyond reputegrumpygrapefruit has a reputation beyond repute
Stranded on a Desert Island

Thi came from my American Sister-in-law.....

On a chain of beautiful deserted islands in the middle of nowhere, the following people are stranded:

Two Italian men and one Italian woman.
Two French men and one French woman.
Two German men and one German woman.
Two Greek men and one Greek woman.
Two British men and one British woman.
Two Bulgarian men and one Bulgarian woman.
Two Japanese men and one Japanese woman.
Two Irish men and one Irish woman.
Two American men and one American woman.

One month later, on these absolutely stunning deserted islands in the middle of nowhere, the following things have occurred:

One Italian man killed the other Italian man for the Italian woman...

The two French men and the French woman are living happily together in a menage a trois.

The two German men have a strict weekly schedule of alternating visits with the German woman.

The two Greek men are sleeping together and the Greek woman is cooking and cleaning for them.

The two British men are waiting for someone to introduce them to the British woman.

The two Bulgarian men took one look at the Bulgarian woman and started swimming to another island.

The two Japanese have faxed Tokyo and are awaiting instructions.

The two Irish men setup a distillery. They do not remember if sex is in the picture because it gets somewhat foggy after a few liters of coconut whiskey. However, they're satisfied because the English aren't having any fun.

The two American men are contemplating suicide, because the American woman will not shut up and complains relentlessly about her body,the true nature of feminism, what the sun is doing to her skin, how she can do anything they can do, the necessity of fulfillment, the equal division of
household chores, how sand and palm trees make her look fat, how her last boyfriend respected her opinion and treated her nicer than they do, and how her relationship with her mother is the root cause of all her
problems, and why didn't they bring a damn cell phone so they could
call 911 and get them all rescued off this Godforsaken deserted island in the middle of freaking nowhere so she can get her nails done and go shopping.

..... any suggestions for other nationalities? Scottish, Russian and of course Swiss?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 29.04.2007, 21:53
Creative_Path's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: BS
Posts: 71
Groaned at 8 Times in 1 Post
Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts
Creative_Path is considered a nuisanceCreative_Path is considered a nuisanceCreative_Path is considered a nuisance
Re: Stranded on a Desert Island

Hey Dude was exemplary. I enjoyed it !!


Why did you miss Australians, Koreans, Indians, Chinese, Swedish, Russians, Africans, & Canadians ??


Fill them up...Don't leave these guys !
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 29.04.2007, 22:08
beatrice's Avatar
Newbie 1st class
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: usa
Posts: 21
Groaned at 4 Times in 2 Posts
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
beatrice has no particular reputation at present
Re: Stranded on a Desert Island

Quote:
View Post
Thi came from my American Sister-in-law.....

On a chain of beautiful deserted islands in the middle of nowhere, the following people are stranded:

Two Italian men and one Italian woman.
Two French men and one French woman.
Two German men and one German woman.
Two Greek men and one Greek woman.
Two British men and one British woman.
Two Bulgarian men and one Bulgarian woman.
Two Japanese men and one Japanese woman.
Two Irish men and one Irish woman.
Two American men and one American woman.

One month later, on these absolutely stunning deserted islands in the middle of nowhere, the following things have occurred:

One Italian man killed the other Italian man for the Italian woman...

The two French men and the French woman are living happily together in a menage a trois.

The two German men have a strict weekly schedule of alternating visits with the German woman.

The two Greek men are sleeping together and the Greek woman is cooking and cleaning for them.

The two British men are waiting for someone to introduce them to the British woman.

The two Bulgarian men took one look at the Bulgarian woman and started swimming to another island.

The two Japanese have faxed Tokyo and are awaiting instructions.

The two Irish men setup a distillery. They do not remember if sex is in the picture because it gets somewhat foggy after a few liters of coconut whiskey. However, they're satisfied because the English aren't having any fun.

The two American men are contemplating suicide, because the American woman will not shut up and complains relentlessly about her body,the true nature of feminism, what the sun is doing to her skin, how she can do anything they can do, the necessity of fulfillment, the equal division of
household chores, how sand and palm trees make her look fat, how her last boyfriend respected her opinion and treated her nicer than they do, and how her relationship with her mother is the root cause of all her
problems, and why didn't they bring a damn cell phone so they could
call 911 and get them all rescued off this Godforsaken deserted island in the middle of freaking nowhere so she can get her nails done and go shopping.

..... any suggestions for other nationalities? Scottish, Russian and of course Swiss?
GREAT THANKS HERE IS 1 FOR U its true story Franch r in same League as the ragheads Ted Nugent, rock star & avid bow hunter from Michigan ,was being interwiewed by a franch journalist & animal rights activist. the disscussion came around to deer hunting . the jornalist asked ," what do you think is the last thought in the head of a deer bh4 u shoot him ? is it ," r u my friend"? or is it " r u the one who shoot my brother ? Nugent replied " Deer aren't capable of that kind of thinking . all they care about is, " what am I going to eat next , who am I going to screw next, and can I run fast enough to get away. they are very much like the franch "
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 30.04.2007, 00:05
Mikey's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Ex-Zurich now relieved
Posts: 650
Groaned at 18 Times in 16 Posts
Thanked 473 Times in 245 Posts
Mikey has a reputation beyond reputeMikey has a reputation beyond reputeMikey has a reputation beyond reputeMikey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Stranded on a Desert Island

How about this one

Two Swiss men and one Swiss Woman on a deserted island

Sadly they never met each other because their schedules were so booked up
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 30.04.2007, 03:20
beatrice's Avatar
Newbie 1st class
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: usa
Posts: 21
Groaned at 4 Times in 2 Posts
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
beatrice has no particular reputation at present
Re: Stranded on a Desert Island

Quote:
View Post
How about this one

Two Swiss men and one Swiss Woman on a deserted island

Sadly they never met each other because their schedules were so booked up
well thats a good one as long as u get it ........love ur sense of humour kind of a bit sarcastic my kind
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 30.04.2007, 08:39
grumpygrapefruit's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: ZH
Posts: 6,401
Groaned at 38 Times in 37 Posts
Thanked 17,662 Times in 4,517 Posts
grumpygrapefruit has a reputation beyond reputegrumpygrapefruit has a reputation beyond reputegrumpygrapefruit has a reputation beyond reputegrumpygrapefruit has a reputation beyond reputegrumpygrapefruit has a reputation beyond reputegrumpygrapefruit has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Stranded on a Desert Island

Quote:
View Post
How about this one

Two Swiss men and one Swiss Woman on a deserted island

Sadly they never met each other because their schedules were so booked up
My girlfriend loved that

One in from Spain

Two Spanish men and one Spanish woman. The Spanish men both pretended the woman was thier mother. They all lived very happily to a ripe old age.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 25.06.2007, 10:15
Polorise's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: about there
Posts: 2,734
Groaned at 25 Times in 25 Posts
Thanked 2,325 Times in 1,259 Posts
Polorise has a reputation beyond reputePolorise has a reputation beyond reputePolorise has a reputation beyond reputePolorise has a reputation beyond reputePolorise has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Stranded on a Desert Island

Two lawyers had been stranded on a desert island for several months. The only other thing on the island was a tall coconut tree, which provided them their food.

Each day one of the lawyers would climb to the top of the tree to see if he could see a rescue boat coming.

One day, the lawyer yelled down from the tree, "WOW, I can't believe my eyes. There is a girl out there floating in our direction."

The lawyer on the ground was most skeptical and said. "I think you're hallucinating and you've finally lost your mind."

But within a few minutes, up to the beach floated a naked blond woman, face up and totally unconscious.

The two lawyers went over to her, dragged her up on the beach, and discovered, yes, she was alive.

One said the other, "You know, we've been on this island for months now without a woman. It's been such a long time. Do you think we should, ......you know, ... screw her?"

The second lawyer, asked, "Out of What?"
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08.08.2007, 22:25
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: US
Posts: 296
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Thanked 22 Times in 17 Posts
Verena Scherer has made some interesting contributions
Re: Stranded on a Desert Island

Quote:
View Post
Thi came from my American Sister-in-law.....

On a chain of beautiful deserted islands in the middle of nowhere, the following people are stranded:

Two Italian men and one Italian woman.
Two French men and one French woman.
Two German men and one German woman.
Two Greek men and one Greek woman.
Two British men and one British woman.
Two Bulgarian men and one Bulgarian woman.
Two Japanese men and one Japanese woman.
Two Irish men and one Irish woman.
Two American men and one American woman.

One month later, on these absolutely stunning deserted islands in the middle of nowhere, the following things have occurred:

One Italian man killed the other Italian man for the Italian woman...

The two French men and the French woman are living happily together in a menage a trois.

The two German men have a strict weekly schedule of alternating visits with the German woman.

The two Greek men are sleeping together and the Greek woman is cooking and cleaning for them.

The two British men are waiting for someone to introduce them to the British woman.

The two Bulgarian men took one look at the Bulgarian woman and started swimming to another island.

The two Japanese have faxed Tokyo and are awaiting instructions.

The two Irish men setup a distillery. They do not remember if sex is in the picture because it gets somewhat foggy after a few liters of coconut whiskey. However, they're satisfied because the English aren't having any fun.

The two American men are contemplating suicide, because the American woman will not shut up and complains relentlessly about her body,the true nature of feminism, what the sun is doing to her skin, how she can do anything they can do, the necessity of fulfillment, the equal division of
household chores, how sand and palm trees make her look fat, how her last boyfriend respected her opinion and treated her nicer than they do, and how her relationship with her mother is the root cause of all her
problems, and why didn't they bring a damn cell phone so they could
call 911 and get them all rescued off this Godforsaken deserted island in the middle of freaking nowhere so she can get her nails done and go shopping.

..... any suggestions for other nationalities? Scottish, Russian and of course Swiss?
The two Swiss guys are trying to figure out if they can milk the woman.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08.08.2007, 22:29
Lob's Avatar
Lob Lob is offline
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: -
Posts: 7,795
Groaned at 42 Times in 37 Posts
Thanked 1,973 Times in 1,060 Posts
Lob has a reputation beyond reputeLob has a reputation beyond reputeLob has a reputation beyond reputeLob has a reputation beyond reputeLob has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Stranded on a Desert Island

Quote:
View Post
The two Swiss guys are trying to figure out if they can milk the woman.
I'm not knocking you, Verena, but three months for this punchline? Maybe that's the funny aspect of it?



Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08.08.2007, 22:35
Colonelboris's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Southampton, UK
Posts: 1,137
Groaned at 17 Times in 17 Posts
Thanked 1,273 Times in 671 Posts
Colonelboris has a reputation beyond reputeColonelboris has a reputation beyond reputeColonelboris has a reputation beyond reputeColonelboris has a reputation beyond reputeColonelboris has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Stranded on a Desert Island

The secret of comedy is the timig...

Two North Korean men and one North Korean woman, although the North Korean News Office says there are 14,000 of them and production of U235 is well ahead of the five-year plan.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 08.08.2007, 23:04
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Stranded on a Desert Island

Two Malaysian men and one Malaysian woman. Smiling at everyone, they immediately set to scouring the island to find what they can cook and eat.

Two Singaporean men and one Singaporean woman. The men have a discussion who can better join forces with the woman so they can apply for an HDB (Housing Development Board) flat.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 08.08.2007, 23:29
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: US
Posts: 296
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Thanked 22 Times in 17 Posts
Verena Scherer has made some interesting contributions
Re: Stranded on a Desert Island

Quote:
View Post
I'm not knocking you, Verena, but three months for this punchline? Maybe that's the funny aspect of it?



Put it down to my Swiss aspect. The American part took its time to look at this thread. The British part of me had a few answers but hardly any that would get through the censors. The Iranian part wondered if the milking would produce Halal cheese, and the Swiss part...oh yes that's right the Swiss part already answered.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 08.08.2007, 23:36
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: US
Posts: 296
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Thanked 22 Times in 17 Posts
Verena Scherer has made some interesting contributions
Re: Stranded on a Desert Island

Two Iranian men and one Iranian woman? Iranians are great mathematicians and diplomats. They will prove that 2 into 1 can go in a mutually beneficially relationship
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 08.08.2007, 23:41
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Stranded on a Desert Island

Quote:
View Post
Two Singaporean men and one Singaporean woman. The men have a discussion who can better join forces with the woman so they can apply for an HDB (Housing Development Board) flat.
eh not farnie lah.

Two Singaporean men and one Singaporean woman. The men automatically form a queue.

Two Thai men and a Thai woman. They began to share their make-up secrets.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 08.08.2007, 23:51
Colonelboris's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Southampton, UK
Posts: 1,137
Groaned at 17 Times in 17 Posts
Thanked 1,273 Times in 671 Posts
Colonelboris has a reputation beyond reputeColonelboris has a reputation beyond reputeColonelboris has a reputation beyond reputeColonelboris has a reputation beyond reputeColonelboris has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Stranded on a Desert Island

Two men and a woman from Vatican City. Nothing happens as they know God is watching them...
Reply With Quote
Reply




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Desert Island Discs SamC General off-topic 37 16.05.2007 10:22


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:25.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0