Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Leaving Switzerland  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10.05.2011, 17:06
Newbie 1st class
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Zurich
Posts: 20
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
racquelle has no particular reputation at present
Pensions and "Civil Status"

Hi All

I was wondering if any of you had previous experience with this.

I left Switzerland a year ago (for the UK) and am currently working on cashing out the non-obligatory portion of my pension.

As part of the paperwork, one needs to prove their "civil status". I know that is pretty easily done in Switzerland - go to Gemeinde, pay some CHFs and voila - a certificate! But as I am in the UK, does anyone know how I could prove that I am single? It's easy enough to prove if I were married or divorced or widowed, but how on earth do I prove I am single??

Any past experiences or ideas would be much appreciated!

Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Baschi!!! [apparently some Swiss pop "star" has been "spotted"] Gina Daily life 28 22.06.2010 16:27
Should I continue my "college"(elite high school) Or pursue an "apprentissage" Julian_ignacio Employment 39 20.04.2010 16:34
"Hot" thread status GenghisKhan Forum support 5 27.05.2008 13:02

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:36.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0