Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Leaving Switzerland  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 19.01.2012, 16:16
Newbie 1st class
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Zurich
Posts: 19
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
chiranthan has no particular reputation at present
Leaving Switzerland - Betreibungsauszuges

Hi,

I have been living in Switzerland (Zürich) the last two years and now I am finally leaving back to my home for good... As far as my memory goes I have never delayed or missed payment of a single invoice I have received. I however feel it would better to get a document certifying that I am debt free just to be sure.. Do you think it is recommended to get a Betreibungsauszuges before I go? If so how much does this cost and how long does it take to get one?

Thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 19.01.2012, 16:39
HollidayG's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Kanton Zürich
Posts: 3,038
Groaned at 50 Times in 35 Posts
Thanked 1,180 Times in 738 Posts
HollidayG has an excellent reputationHollidayG has an excellent reputationHollidayG has an excellent reputationHollidayG has an excellent reputation
Re: Leaving Switzerland - Betreibungsauszuges

Quote:
View Post
Hi,

I have been living in Switzerland (Zürich) the last two years and now I am finally leaving back to my home for good... As far as my memory goes I have never delayed or missed payment of a single invoice I have received. I however feel it would better to get a document certifying that I am debt free just to be sure.. Do you think it is recommended to get a Betreibungsauszuges before I go? If so how much does this cost and how long does it take to get one?

Thanks!
If you have paid all of your bills on time, just make sure you
are all paid up before you leave. I.e. It would be a waste
of 20 CHF.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 19.01.2012, 16:41
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: zurich
Posts: 6
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Bondlerstrasse has no particular reputation at present
Re: Leaving Switzerland - Betreibungsauszuges

Hi,
They don't cost much maybe under chf30,-.
Good idea to get one, if you have any hassle later you can always show it as a prove if good will.
I had it once that I never received an invoice and I had an extract proving I checked I ad nothing outstanding. It was very helpfull in the end.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Bondlerstrasse for this useful post:
  #4  
Old 19.01.2012, 17:02
Lejoker's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lausanne
Posts: 576
Groaned at 20 Times in 12 Posts
Thanked 285 Times in 181 Posts
Lejoker has no particular reputation at present
Re: Leaving Switzerland - Betreibungsauszuges

Quote:
View Post
Hi,

I have been living in Switzerland (Zürich) the last two years and now I am finally leaving back to my home for good... As far as my memory goes I have never delayed or missed payment of a single invoice I have received. I however feel it would better to get a document certifying that I am debt free just to be sure.. Do you think it is recommended to get a Betreibungsauszuges before I go? If so how much does this cost and how long does it take to get one?

Thanks!
You need to go to Betreibungsamt ( there are 3 in Zuerich I think 10, 5 & 2). It'll cost you between 15-20 SFR. Check if your canton allows you to submit it online & get it by mail.
I suggest you call 043 204 06 60, ask them & they'll answer all your questions.
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank Lejoker for this useful post:
  #5  
Old 19.01.2012, 17:40
Newbie 1st class
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Zurich
Posts: 19
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
chiranthan has no particular reputation at present
Re: Leaving Switzerland - Betreibungsauszuges

Quote:
View Post
You need to go to Betreibungsamt ( there are 3 in Zuerich I think 10, 5 & 2). It'll cost you between 15-20 SFR. Check if your canton allows you to submit it online & get it by mail.
I suggest you call 043 204 06 60, ask them & they'll answer all your questions.
Thats very useful information... Thanks a lot, I will followup be calling them up!
Wish you a great weekend!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 19.01.2012, 17:57
Lejoker's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lausanne
Posts: 576
Groaned at 20 Times in 12 Posts
Thanked 285 Times in 181 Posts
Lejoker has no particular reputation at present
Re: Leaving Switzerland - Betreibungsauszuges

Quote:
View Post
Thats very useful information... Thanks a lot, I will followup be calling them up!
Wish you a great weekend!
Thanks & best of luck. I will also be returning home leaving the Swiss dream behind...
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
betreibungsauszug, leaving switzerland




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Betreibungsauszuges [Debt Registry Extract] matthewnorth Housing in general 41 14.09.2017 19:34
I'm Leaving Switzerland kevlegs Leaving Switzerland 65 28.08.2011 16:12
Leaving Switzerland? gurutalon Permits/visas/government 11 21.07.2008 05:52
Leaving Switzerland brie Other/general 5 26.11.2007 20:26


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:54.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0