Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Leaving Switzerland
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 16.04.2015, 11:33
slammer's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Lummerland
Posts: 3,927
Groaned at 83 Times in 61 Posts
Thanked 6,336 Times in 2,332 Posts
slammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Taxman Always Rings Twice.

Quote:
View Post
Do I read this correctly:
You were in CH until early 2014, are still due tax declaration for 2011 (i.e. more than two years overdue) and 2012, including the taxes, and wonder why they insist the taxes for these two years?
No you don´t understand correctly, I did the taxes for 2011, 2012, all done and dusted, I left CH end of 2013 and deregged January 2014. then handed in the tax forms for 2013 later after lengthy dialog and permission from the tax office..

Last edited by slammer; 16.04.2015 at 12:02.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 16.04.2015, 20:39
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: TI
Posts: 81
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts
Thanked 112 Times in 65 Posts
chrissie7 is considered knowledgeablechrissie7 is considered knowledgeablechrissie7 is considered knowledgeable
Re: The Taxman Always Rings Twice.

Quote:
View Post
Do I read this correctly:
You were in CH until early 2014, are still due tax declaration for 2011 (i.e. more than two years overdue) and 2012, including the taxes, and wonder why they insist the taxes for these two years?
I don't think you've understood this thread at all.
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank chrissie7 for this useful post:
  #43  
Old 16.04.2015, 22:34
slammer's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Lummerland
Posts: 3,927
Groaned at 83 Times in 61 Posts
Thanked 6,336 Times in 2,332 Posts
slammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Taxman Always Rings Twice.

Worst thing about it was my daughters deadpan and dry as a bone response when I told her about it…:
…."it figures!"
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 16.04.2015, 22:53
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Zurich
Posts: 2,660
Groaned at 52 Times in 33 Posts
Thanked 2,455 Times in 1,349 Posts
rainer_d has a reputation beyond reputerainer_d has a reputation beyond reputerainer_d has a reputation beyond reputerainer_d has a reputation beyond reputerainer_d has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Taxman Always Rings Twice.

I'm really sorry that you are in this situation. And your bill is only 50% of my educated guess of 30k...

That said, I also got a letter from the tax-man yesterday, about the Bundessteuer of 2013.
Thought it was all sealed already.
Grr..
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 17.04.2015, 07:09
slammer's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Lummerland
Posts: 3,927
Groaned at 83 Times in 61 Posts
Thanked 6,336 Times in 2,332 Posts
slammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Taxman Always Rings Twice.

Quote:
View Post
I'm really sorry that you are in this situation. And your bill is only 50% of my educated guess of 30k...

That said, I also got a letter from the tax-man yesterday, about the Bundessteuer of 2013.
Thought it was all sealed already.
Grr..
Ouch!
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 10.05.2015, 11:00
slammer's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Lummerland
Posts: 3,927
Groaned at 83 Times in 61 Posts
Thanked 6,336 Times in 2,332 Posts
slammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Taxman Always Rings Twice.

Just when I thought it was safe to go back into the water...!
After telling them that I did the deceleration for 2011 I get another letter from the taxman bitching that I still need to submit my tax deceleration for 2011 WT-holy-F!
Done and dusted in 2012 and confirmed by the tax office in 2012, same as the tax for 2012 was done in 2013 and also confirmed in 2013. Are they just flinging poo at me to see what sticks? Or are they so totally incompetent and are unable to find any of my tax declarations for three years since coming off source tax?
It´s not like they will leave you alone if you havn´t filed the deceleration, normally they are all over you like a rash if you are late, are they trying to tell me that they havn´t been able to follow up for three years? Don´t they see how stupid it makes them look?
Again... It´s done, the tax deceleration for 2011, 2012 and 2013 is done, over, finished, aus, ende. vorbei
Gruzefix
Already there is a 80 Euro fine on this last letter and I am fuming, I wrote back for them to check their files again, so we will see how it pans out, but I have a good idea, it´s gonna go back and forth and back and forth and then they will make an estimate and pull a ridiculous sum out of their Ärsche and slap me with it, even when I prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that I did the deceleration. Then that will be judged and found that I still have to pay and I will prove that I can´t pay and then they will want me to prove that I can´t pay every year until death comes a knocking.
__________________
Lummerland
Eine Insel mit zwei Bergen,
und im tiefen weiten Meer,
mit viel Tunnels und Geleisen
und dem Eisenbahnverkehr
nun wie mag die Insel heißen
ringsherum ist schöner Strand
jeder sollte einmal reisen
in das schöne Lummerland
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank slammer for this useful post:
  #47  
Old 10.05.2015, 12:09
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Formerly in Neuchatel
Posts: 2,480
Groaned at 222 Times in 153 Posts
Thanked 4,277 Times in 1,664 Posts
porsch1909 has a reputation beyond reputeporsch1909 has a reputation beyond reputeporsch1909 has a reputation beyond reputeporsch1909 has a reputation beyond reputeporsch1909 has a reputation beyond reputeporsch1909 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Taxman Always Rings Twice.

When I was deregistering they were very insistent on me completing a tax declaration for 2014 and 2015...even though I paid tax at source for 2014 (but had a C permit for the last few months)

I had to leave the next day from deregistering and told them I need my attestation for deregistering and they can't not give me it due to the tax return not being completed. I had done the 2014 tax return but couldn't do the 2015 one because I hadn't even received my full 2015 salary!

They gave me the attestation and said to come back at 5.15pm to see the tax offices decision. They owed me about 350chf....which I still haven't received
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank porsch1909 for this useful post:
  #48  
Old 10.05.2015, 13:54
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Neuchatel
Posts: 20,429
Groaned at 420 Times in 316 Posts
Thanked 23,408 Times in 10,599 Posts
Odile has a reputation beyond reputeOdile has a reputation beyond reputeOdile has a reputation beyond reputeOdile has a reputation beyond reputeOdile has a reputation beyond reputeOdile has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Taxman Always Rings Twice.

Could it be Slammer that they know you've done the tax declarations, but that they are not happy with them, eg now believe it didn't show the whole picture?

I really hope you can sort this out soon. Again, I think it would be best for you to come in and do it face to face. Surely you can find a cheap flight now out of season and old friends from Switzerland will host you for a few days to cut down cost. You just won't be able to relax and go forth (hopefully not multiply at the mo )- until it's done.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Odile for this useful post:
  #49  
Old 10.05.2015, 14:48
slammer's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Lummerland
Posts: 3,927
Groaned at 83 Times in 61 Posts
Thanked 6,336 Times in 2,332 Posts
slammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Taxman Always Rings Twice.

Quote:
View Post
Could it be Slammer that they know you've done the tax declarations, but that they are not happy with them, eg now believe it didn't show the whole picture?

I really hope you can sort this out soon. Again, I think it would be best for you to come in and do it face to face. Surely you can find a cheap flight now out of season and old friends from Switzerland will host you for a few days to cut down cost. You just won't be able to relax and go forth (hopefully not multiply at the mo )- until it's done.
Probably, if it comes to the crunch, thing is I it´s not just a quick trip to CH but also to Germany to pick up the papers that I hope still to have.
That they weren´t happy with what they had was also one of my thoughts but I don´t see how they can suddenly say that I need to re do the taxes for four years, surely they must have noticed something before, then there is the possibility that even if I did they still may not back down from their over the top estimate as we saw with the tax decelerations from 2012 and 2013.
At the moment I don´t see myself coming back to CH during this life span and to tie myself in knots and jump through burning hoops just for their skiing fun on a complete paper-mountain is not high on my priorities.
At the end of the day I feel that this is bullying plain and simple.
__________________
Lummerland
Eine Insel mit zwei Bergen,
und im tiefen weiten Meer,
mit viel Tunnels und Geleisen
und dem Eisenbahnverkehr
nun wie mag die Insel heißen
ringsherum ist schöner Strand
jeder sollte einmal reisen
in das schöne Lummerland
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 10.05.2015, 14:58
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Neuchatel
Posts: 20,429
Groaned at 420 Times in 316 Posts
Thanked 23,408 Times in 10,599 Posts
Odile has a reputation beyond reputeOdile has a reputation beyond reputeOdile has a reputation beyond reputeOdile has a reputation beyond reputeOdile has a reputation beyond reputeOdile has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Taxman Always Rings Twice.

I imagine earlier tax declarations were buried and forgotten- but as your case was re-opened due to non-payment, they have gone back to look at the whole picture over the years and found that things were not 'quite right'.
We pay tax monthly, on predictions given, but then there is always an adjustment the next year, either in our favour (I wish!) or with quite a bit more to pay- for use depending on exchange rates, etc- and last year because I know get both pensions from the UK.

Being bullied is not nice- I am with you there. But...until this matter is sorted out,you will continue to be, sadly. If you put things in order, and prove you can only pay a very small amount due to circumstances, that will be accepted. I hate to say this, but if they get *issed off sufficiently with the situation and you put your head in the sand (which I can totally understand) could they ask Malta to put you in the ....... (avatar name)? Does anyone know about this? Wishing you the best of luck Slammer, truly.

How old is your daughter btw? (none of my business, but trying to get the picture here).
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 10.05.2015, 15:10
slammer's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Lummerland
Posts: 3,927
Groaned at 83 Times in 61 Posts
Thanked 6,336 Times in 2,332 Posts
slammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Taxman Always Rings Twice.

Quote:
View Post
I imagine earlier tax declarations were buried and forgotten- but as your case was re-opened due to non-payment, they have gone back to look at the whole picture over the years and found that things were not 'quite right'.
We pay tax monthly, on predictions given, but then there is always an adjustment the next year, either in our favour (I wish!) or with quite a bit more to pay- for use depending on exchange rates, etc- and last year because I know get both pensions from the UK.

Being bullied is not nice- I am with you there. But...until this matter is sorted out,you will continue to be, sadly. If you put things in order, and prove you can only pay a very small amount due to circumstances, that will be accepted. I hate to say this, but if they get *issed off sufficiently with the situation and you put your head in the sand (which I can totally understand) could they ask Malta to put you in the ....... (avatar name)? Does anyone know about this? Wishing you the best of luck Slammer, truly.

How old is your daughter btw? (none of my business, but trying to get the picture here).
Daughter? Nothing to do with them as they are in Germany, as to the proof of unable to pay, that has already happened and as I wrote earlier the demands for 2012 and 2013 are on ice, but not forgotten and as soon as I come to fame and fortune they are gonna be there waiting for me, it means of course that every year I am going to have to prove that I earn under the threshold, which isn´t going to be that difficult and in another eight years and I will be a OAP anyway, it´s just annoying that although I did the right things I still get burned.
As to an extradition, don´t think so as CH is not in the EU and I don´t think that they will change that just so that they can get to me, but then again I don´t know.
__________________
Lummerland
Eine Insel mit zwei Bergen,
und im tiefen weiten Meer,
mit viel Tunnels und Geleisen
und dem Eisenbahnverkehr
nun wie mag die Insel heißen
ringsherum ist schöner Strand
jeder sollte einmal reisen
in das schöne Lummerland
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 10.05.2015, 15:27
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Neuchatel
Posts: 20,429
Groaned at 420 Times in 316 Posts
Thanked 23,408 Times in 10,599 Posts
Odile has a reputation beyond reputeOdile has a reputation beyond reputeOdile has a reputation beyond reputeOdile has a reputation beyond reputeOdile has a reputation beyond reputeOdile has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Taxman Always Rings Twice.

The reason I asked about daughter is because you mentioned her in a post today.

Malta/EU do have reciprocal arrangements with Switzerland re criminal issues- so wondered about tax issues. I sincerely hope not, but I think if there is anyone here who knows for sure or could check- it might be best to know.

Again, I feel for you and wish you all the best, sincerely.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 10.05.2015, 15:50
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Formerly in Neuchatel
Posts: 2,480
Groaned at 222 Times in 153 Posts
Thanked 4,277 Times in 1,664 Posts
porsch1909 has a reputation beyond reputeporsch1909 has a reputation beyond reputeporsch1909 has a reputation beyond reputeporsch1909 has a reputation beyond reputeporsch1909 has a reputation beyond reputeporsch1909 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Taxman Always Rings Twice.

As far as I know the luganl convention can't be used to enforce tax decision in other states

http://ec.europa.eu/world/agreements...&treatyId=7481

Quote:
After its entry into force the "new Lugano Convention" will apply to jurisdiction and the recognition and enforcement of judgments in civil and commercial matters. It will not apply to tax, customs and administrative matters or to the status and legal capacity of natural persons, rights in property arising out of matrimonial relationships, wills and succession, bankruptcy or composition, social security or arbitration.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank porsch1909 for this useful post:
  #54  
Old 10.05.2015, 16:00
slammer's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Lummerland
Posts: 3,927
Groaned at 83 Times in 61 Posts
Thanked 6,336 Times in 2,332 Posts
slammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Taxman Always Rings Twice.

Don´t get me wrong I really want this to be clear off the table otherwise it will bug me forever, but when push comes to shove I am simply going to have to cross Switzerland off my christmas card list.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank slammer for this useful post:
  #55  
Old 06.03.2017, 10:11
slammer's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Lummerland
Posts: 3,927
Groaned at 83 Times in 61 Posts
Thanked 6,336 Times in 2,332 Posts
slammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Taxman Always Rings Twice.

Am I hallucinating? Some of you guys may remember the ongoing saga of Slammer and the Taxman.
Now I did my F/&/ing taxes as soon as I got the papers, I went to GGG in Basel and let them do it for me. Works just fine and a Month or two later you get the conformation from the Taxoffice that all is in order… Unless you decide to leave CH and be idiotic enough to let them have your new address, then the buggers will hound you for taxes. Again I did my bit.
Anyway I got mail end of last year saying that in effect I was correct and that I do not owe anything else to the Swiss government. A big fat 0.00 Swiss Franks
NOW I GET ANOTHER FRIKKING LETTER and I am reading it that my Ordenlicher Steuer is 0.00 Chuffs, however because I did not pay 0.00 Chuffs they are fining me 40+40+40 Chuffs = 120 CHfrikingffs.
Am I crazy or are they crazy? Or am I sane and everybody else is crazy?
Attached Thumbnails
taxman-always-rings-twice-wtf.jpg  
__________________
Lummerland
Eine Insel mit zwei Bergen,
und im tiefen weiten Meer,
mit viel Tunnels und Geleisen
und dem Eisenbahnverkehr
nun wie mag die Insel heißen
ringsherum ist schöner Strand
jeder sollte einmal reisen
in das schöne Lummerland
Reply With Quote
The following 4 users would like to thank slammer for this useful post:
  #56  
Old 06.03.2017, 10:20
baboon's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Rheintal
Posts: 2,745
Groaned at 86 Times in 75 Posts
Thanked 3,588 Times in 1,745 Posts
baboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Taxman Always Rings Twice.

Quote:
View Post
Am I hallucinating? Some of you guys may remember the ongoing saga of Slammer and the Taxman.
Now I did my F/&/ing taxes as soon as I got the papers, I went to GGG in Basel and let them do it for me. Works just fine and a Month or two later you get the conformation from the Taxoffice that all is in order… Unless you decide to leave CH and be idiotic enough to let them have your new address, then the buggers will hound you for taxes. Again I did my bit.
Anyway I got mail end of last year saying that in effect I was correct and that I do not owe anything else to the Swiss government. A big fat 0.00 Swiss Franks
NOW I GET ANOTHER FRIKKING LETTER and I am reading it that my Ordenlicher Steuer is 0.00 Chuffs, however because I did not pay 0.00 Chuffs they are fining me 40+40+40 Chuffs = 120 CHfrikingffs.
Am I crazy or are they crazy? Or am I sane and everybody else is crazy?
You're crazy.

They're not fining you for not paying CHF 0.00. They're fining you for not filing the tax return on time. Twice CHF 40 plus another 40 for not paying the first two.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 06.03.2017, 10:29
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Zurich
Posts: 9,684
Groaned at 563 Times in 422 Posts
Thanked 12,913 Times in 5,014 Posts
Richdog has a reputation beyond reputeRichdog has a reputation beyond reputeRichdog has a reputation beyond reputeRichdog has a reputation beyond reputeRichdog has a reputation beyond reputeRichdog has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Taxman Always Rings Twice.

Quote:
View Post
You're crazy.

They're not fining you for not paying CHF 0.00. They're fining you for not filing the tax return on time. Twice CHF 40 plus another 40 for not paying the first two.
Basically this, Slammer. They are fining you for having to repeatedly send reminders, which of course takes human time and effort. Just because it was 5 years ago doesn't mean they are going to drop it, you should know better than that.
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 06.03.2017, 10:42
Belgianmum's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Was Belgium now Neuchâtel
Posts: 9,022
Groaned at 66 Times in 63 Posts
Thanked 11,785 Times in 5,479 Posts
Belgianmum has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianmum has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianmum has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianmum has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianmum has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianmum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Taxman Always Rings Twice.

Quote:
View Post
Just when I thought it was safe to go back into the water...!
After telling them that I did the deceleration for 2011 I get another letter from the taxman bitching that I still need to submit my tax deceleration for 2011 WT-holy-F!
Done and dusted in 2012 and confirmed by the tax office in 2012, same as the tax for 2012 was done in 2013 and also confirmed in 2013. Are they just flinging poo at me to see what sticks? Or are they so totally incompetent and are unable to find any of my tax declarations for three years since coming off source tax?
It´s not like they will leave you alone if you havn´t filed the deceleration, normally they are all over you like a rash if you are late, are they trying to tell me that they havn´t been able to follow up for three years? Don´t they see how stupid it makes them look?
Again... It´s done, the tax deceleration for 2011, 2012 and 2013 is done, over, finished, aus, ende. vorbei
Gruzefix
Already there is a 80 Euro fine on this last letter and I am fuming, I wrote back for them to check their files again, so we will see how it pans out, but I have a good idea, it´s gonna go back and forth and back and forth and then they will make an estimate and pull a ridiculous sum out of their Ärsche and slap me with it, even when I prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that I did the deceleration. Then that will be judged and found that I still have to pay and I will prove that I can´t pay and then they will want me to prove that I can´t pay every year until death comes a knocking.
Quote:
View Post
Am I hallucinating? Some of you guys may remember the ongoing saga of Slammer and the Taxman.
Now I did my F/&/ing taxes as soon as I got the papers, I went to GGG in Basel and let them do it for me. Works just fine and a Month or two later you get the conformation from the Taxoffice that all is in order… Unless you decide to leave CH and be idiotic enough to let them have your new address, then the buggers will hound you for taxes. Again I did my bit.
Anyway I got mail end of last year saying that in effect I was correct and that I do not owe anything else to the Swiss government. A big fat 0.00 Swiss Franks
NOW I GET ANOTHER FRIKKING LETTER and I am reading it that my Ordenlicher Steuer is 0.00 Chuffs, however because I did not pay 0.00 Chuffs they are fining me 40+40+40 Chuffs = 120 CHfrikingffs.
Am I crazy or are they crazy? Or am I sane and everybody else is crazy?
Could it be the original 80chf plus another 40 chf for not paying the first fine?

They are basically fining you for not completing the 2012 (or probably 2011 since the reminder was in may 2012) tax return and for having to send you the reminders. Since you are adamant that you did do the tax returns ( but were they done on time?) you can either not pay it and contest it or you can just pay up and hope that's the end of it.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 06.03.2017, 10:48
slammer's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Lummerland
Posts: 3,927
Groaned at 83 Times in 61 Posts
Thanked 6,336 Times in 2,332 Posts
slammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Taxman Always Rings Twice.

Quote:
View Post
You're crazy.

They're not fining you for not paying CHF 0.00. They're fining you for not filing the tax return on time. Twice CHF 40 plus another 40 for not paying the first two.
But they got the tax return, I informed them what had happened and was told to resubmit, which I did, which was then accepted, I talked to them, I did not simply ignore them, I did everything that they suggested, in precisely the way they suggested and get shafted for it.
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 06.03.2017, 10:48
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Zurich
Posts: 2,660
Groaned at 52 Times in 33 Posts
Thanked 2,455 Times in 1,349 Posts
rainer_d has a reputation beyond reputerainer_d has a reputation beyond reputerainer_d has a reputation beyond reputerainer_d has a reputation beyond reputerainer_d has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Taxman Always Rings Twice.

But didn't he say that he filed the 2012 declaration via a tax-advisor?
Reply With Quote
Reply




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
crossing the border twice, stopped twice... ChrisNeedsToKnow Transportation/driving 9 29.12.2013 00:24
Occasionally renting out a spare room... private matter or one for the taxman? Rach_UK Housing in general 6 02.05.2011 12:51


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:23.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0