Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Other/general  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03.03.2011, 10:23
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Mettmenstetten
Posts: 1
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Dave Peel has no particular reputation at present
Child Allowance. Help needed.

Can anyone help. I have a 17 year old son at Sixth Form back in the UK.
As a full time student I should be able to get Kinderzulage for him, however it seems that a letter from the college is not sufficient proof for the SVA they are asking for;
Berufsbildungsamt beglaubigten Lehrvertrages, der schulbestätigung oder Immatrikulationsbescheinigung (Official certified apprenticeship training contract, the school or confirmation of enrollment).
This must be signed stamped and presented in a translated form to German or French.
I have absolutely no idea where to get this.
Anyone any ideas or experience?
Thanks in advance.
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Child Allowance markalex Employment 14 14.09.2021 00:24
Kinderzulage (child allowance) RobFish3 Finance/banking/taxation 19 25.06.2012 22:10
Kinderzulage - Swiss Child Allowance kb92830 Family matters/health 0 03.09.2010 11:34
Is the child allowance for any salary? yacek Employment 6 26.07.2010 16:46
Child Allowance question Indianguy Finance/banking/taxation 2 29.12.2008 23:27

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:38.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0