English Forum Switzerland

English Forum Switzerland (https://www.englishforum.ch/forum.php)
-   Other/general (https://www.englishforum.ch/other-general/)
-   -   Nettoshop.ch- anyone used it? (https://www.englishforum.ch/other-general/159752-nettoshop-ch-anyone-used.html)

Jaceq 05.01.2018 15:31

Re: Nettoshop.ch- anyone used it?
 
I used them at some stage, overall they are legit (you can pickup in their shop in volketswil) - they belong to COOP group.

michalis83 05.01.2018 17:42

Re: Nettoshop.ch- anyone used it?
 
Their prices are most of the time among the cheapest around. The only minor negative I have experienced is that they sometimes take more than a working day to ship items that are in stock, in contrast to the competition who sometimes ship at the same day (if the order is sent soon enough) or at least the following day.

I would recommend them nevertheless.

curley 05.01.2018 18:21

Re: Nettoshop.ch- anyone used it?
 
I use them regularly for many, many years now. There was a time it said they no longer exist and all of a sudden they were on again.

They are usually the cheapest. Never had any problems at least not the past years (and I don't hold grudges for more than a decade :))

simonminissale 05.01.2018 20:32

Re: Nettoshop.ch- anyone used it?
 
We bought an egg cooker from them, cheap, quick delivery, no complaints.

grnfish 05.01.2018 22:58

Re: Nettoshop.ch- anyone used it?
 
bought something recently. worked well - OK

marton 05.01.2018 23:04

Re: Nettoshop.ch- anyone used it?
 
Bought a fridge and a dish washer from them.
Excellent prices.

I had a problem with the dish washer. Called the manufacturer direct. They sent out a mechanic who fixed a manufacturing defect under warranty, no costs!

curley 05.01.2018 23:09

Re: Nettoshop.ch- anyone used it?
 
In fact nettoshop is a member here!! Someone ranted and the lady took the trouble discussing it with us :)

So you could always turn to her if you have problem ;)

Gamebuwa 05.01.2018 23:39

Re: Nettoshop.ch- anyone used it?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by curley (Post 2892913)
In fact nettoshop is a member here!! Someone ranted and the lady took the trouble discussing it with us :)

So you could always turn to her if you have problem ;)

Her email no longer works.. I have a quite an issue with the customer service at the moment with my Dyson vacuum I bought from them... less than two years old and now its giving issues.

I dont know what to say about Netto... :msncrazy:

marton 05.01.2018 23:48

Re: Nettoshop.ch- anyone used it?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gamebuwa (Post 2892922)
Her email no longer works.. I have a quite an issue with the customer service at the moment with my Dyson vacuum I bought from them... less than two years old and now its giving issues.

I dont know what to say about Netto... :msncrazy:

Do not ask Netto, go direct to Dyson :rolleyes:

Edit; cut out the middle man

Gamebuwa 05.01.2018 23:58

Re: Nettoshop.ch- anyone used it?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by marton (Post 2892926)
Do not ask Netto, go direct to Dyson :rolleyes:

Edit; cut out the middle man

I did call them.. they asked me to come through Netto as it was purchased by them.

I will call them again next week.. maybe the guy did not have a clue at Dyson.

marton 06.01.2018 00:27

Re: Nettoshop.ch- anyone used it?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gamebuwa (Post 2892929)
I did call them.. they asked me to come through Netto as it was purchased by them.

I will call them again next week.. maybe the guy did not have a clue at Dyson.

When you bought the product did you get a card asking you to register your purchase? Did you do that here, if not then do it now?

Then try telling Dyson if they do not help you you will report them to the Wettbewerbskommission.
This is the Swiss government agency responsible to ensure things like manufacturer guarantees are actually provided.
Dyson have a Swiss affiliate (Private Helpline: 0800 740 183 E-mail: help@dyson.ch) so they could be in trouble if they do not support you.

Garantiezeiten

Boden- und Bürstenstaubsauger 5 Jahre
Akkusauger, kabellose Staubsauger 2 Jahre
Raumklimageräte 2 Jahre
Leuchten 2 Jahre
Haartrockner 2 Jahre (gewerblich genutzte Haartrockner 1 Jahr)

Tom1234 06.01.2018 08:35

Re: Nettoshop.ch- anyone used it?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by marton (Post 2892926)
Do not ask Netto, go direct to Dyson :rolleyes:

Edit; cut out the middle man

Disagree - your contract was with the shop - they took your money, not Dyson.

If you have a problem with your new car, you take it back to the garage you bought it from, you don't, for example, go to the manufacturer who made the defective part.

If you buy cheese that has gone mouldy well within it's use-by date, you may take it back to the supermarket. You wouldn't go to the dairy, or to the particular cow who supplied the milk, would you?

If more people here bothered to chase up the shops, they might bother improve their customer service.

Guest 06.01.2018 09:03

Re: Nettoshop.ch- anyone used it?
 
When you bought the dyson, you should have received an email or some documentation with warranty information. Sometimes the warranty is instore, sometimes it is with the manufacturer.

If the dyson is still under warranty, then you will have instructions there how to proceed.

I bought a kitchen aid food processor at nettoshop. Two years after I bought it, it stopped working. Called nettoshop and they referred me to my warranty (in an email). I looked at the warranty - three years. Sent it back to the kitchen aid supplier in Switzerland, got it right back repaired (lock on the plastic work bowl).

marton 06.01.2018 11:38

Re: Nettoshop.ch- anyone used it?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom1234 (Post 2892978)
Disagree - your contract was with the shop - they took your money, not Dyson.

If you have a problem with your new car, you take it back to the garage you bought it from, you don't, for example, go to the manufacturer who made the defective part.

If you buy cheese that has gone mouldy well within it's use-by date, you may take it back to the supermarket. You wouldn't go to the dairy, or to the particular cow who supplied the milk, would you?

If more people here bothered to chase up the shops, they might bother improve their customer service.

Like many people in this country when I had a problem with my Porsche I took it back to the factory in Stuttgart. :p

Tom1234 06.01.2018 15:27

Re: Nettoshop.ch- anyone used it?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by marton (Post 2893043)
Like many people in this country when I had a problem with my Porsche I took it back to the factory in Stuttgart. :p

I restarted this thread as I wanted to know peoples' experiences with Nettoshop. As it was, they didn't have the thing I wanted in stock so I went elsewhere.

Of course if you've owned something for a couple of years then you should be using the manufacturer's warranty or a store extended-warranty but I've had experiences here where I've bought something which was either plainly falsely advertised or didn't work within the first day
The shop has refused to take it back and give a replacement or refund but instead has insisted on sending it back to the manufacturer for a repair with a return date of weeks.

I'm buying a dishwasher this time. If it doesn't work out of the box, I don't want to wait weeks for a replacement.

curley 06.01.2018 15:51

Re: Nettoshop.ch- anyone used it?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom1234 (Post 2893134)
........
I'm buying a dishwasher this time. If it doesn't work out of the box, I don't want to wait weeks for a replacement.

Well, last night marton already referred to such a situation he apparently had himself.

As it worked for him, you might try that should you have a problem.

Tom1234 06.01.2018 16:44

Re: Nettoshop.ch- anyone used it?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by curley (Post 2893147)
Well, last night marton already referred to such a situation he apparently had himself.

As it worked for him, you might try that should you have a problem.

Well that ought to be in a different thread about how good a manufacturer is and not a particular shop.

curley 06.01.2018 19:04

Re: Nettoshop.ch- anyone used it?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom1234 (Post 2893166)
Well that ought to be in a different thread about how good a manufacturer is and not a particular shop.

LOL, some folks.
The question is: "Has anyone used it?"
marton's answer included "yes", "two things - excellent price (and I guess delivery as he didn't mention it), problem with one of the two things, solution how he solved it.

Bloody great answer that was!!
I still didn't even get a hint on my question about youtube downloaders with new firefox :msnsad:

Massa 14.01.2018 10:50

Re: Nettoshop.ch- anyone used it?
 
Like others here we found it was easier to go direct to the OEM - in this case Jawbone when they still existed - the returns customer service was just too slow at nettoshop. Prices certainly the cheapest around....

inapickle 15.06.2018 14:41

Re: Nettoshop.ch- anyone used it?
 
prices do look interesting! do they offer delivery and installation services in Geneva area?


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:39.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0