Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Other/general  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #61  
Old 17.08.2018, 10:05
Castro's Avatar
à la mod
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: ZG
Posts: 5,697
Groaned at 126 Times in 102 Posts
Thanked 17,137 Times in 5,439 Posts
Castro has a reputation beyond reputeCastro has a reputation beyond reputeCastro has a reputation beyond reputeCastro has a reputation beyond reputeCastro has a reputation beyond reputeCastro has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I am sick of working in an office, at a desk

Quote:
View Post
I know a few of them, bad hours and cramped working conditions apparently, might as well become a bus driver as they have more control of the vehicle too.
You sound like my mum I am just about to complete my PPL and two of my instructors are airline pilots (EasyJet Snr Capt based in Basel and Germania 1st Officer based in ZH) and both love their jobs. They are so passionate about flying that they volunteer their time as CFIs at our small flying club to teach bored Pharma execs like me.

I would swap places with them in a heartbeat

P.S An Airbus A320 cockpit is palatial compared to a Cessna 152 where you are shoulder to shoulder
Reply With Quote
The following 3 users would like to thank Castro for this useful post:
  #62  
Old 17.08.2018, 10:19
RTN RTN is offline
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Uetikon am See
Posts: 1,471
Groaned at 13 Times in 9 Posts
Thanked 1,678 Times in 749 Posts
RTN has a reputation beyond reputeRTN has a reputation beyond reputeRTN has a reputation beyond reputeRTN has a reputation beyond reputeRTN has a reputation beyond reputeRTN has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I am sick of working in an office, at a desk

Nice thread, good advice and ideas.

I think the antidote to offices is value adding in the real world, something you can touch, see or feel but requires physical input (rather than mental) in order to see a result.


Build, repair or recondition something.

Plant a garden, there are community plots available, I have yet to find a person eating their own produce that doesn't find joy in it.

Help someone else without expectation of any return. Teach coding to kids or old people with technology.


In my case I was a mechanic back in the day, I only ever saw something when it was broken or needed repair/maintenance so I was only returning things to a state that they began in, ie not really improving things. I now make (amongst other things) recycled wood furniture which I find quite rewarding when I can see a product which started as firewood in a lot of cases.


If you along the way find someway to monetise it then you have a new career or business opportunity but this should not be the goal.

Last edited by RTN; 17.08.2018 at 10:20. Reason: spelling
Reply With Quote
The following 6 users would like to thank RTN for this useful post:
  #63  
Old 17.08.2018, 11:24
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Zurich
Posts: 13,719
Groaned at 1,283 Times in 858 Posts
Thanked 20,188 Times in 7,778 Posts
Chuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I am sick of working in an office, at a desk

Quote:
View Post
Why is it an intangible dream, there are a tonne of things that anyone can do, with a bit of gumption or a good idea, that doesn't involve being a desk bound for the rest of ones life. The OP is fed up with her career choice and wants a change, do you actually have any suggestions?
What sensible suggestions do you expect to be able to give someone who simply says "I am a software engineer with basic language skills who wants to do something different than sit at a desk, please tell me possible careers." There is zero information that they provided to use (their interests, skills etc) to suggest anything reasonable.

The reason why this sounds like an intangible dream is because the OP seems to have no ideas or inspiration of their own for this 'career change' and has done no research of their own; they are likely just daydreaming during a particularly boring period of their life.
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 17.08.2018, 11:58
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Japan
Posts: 345
Groaned at 24 Times in 5 Posts
Thanked 538 Times in 226 Posts
Plau Deri has an excellent reputationPlau Deri has an excellent reputationPlau Deri has an excellent reputationPlau Deri has an excellent reputation
Re: I am sick of working in an office, at a desk

When I was young, I had a phase like this, too. Worked for a temporary agency for a while and did every gig that they threw at me. A few weeks here, a few months there. Accounting work in an office, unloading airplanes at Kloten airport, clean up some nasties in a warehouse, clean up some accounting in another office, delivery boy, but mostly construction work. Money was meh, but it was never boring and I got to know a lot of funky people, I would never have known otherwise, some became life long friends. Even though sometimes dirty and nasty and midnight work etc; as a whole, this was one of the greatest times of my "career". A treasure trove of stories. And I learned a lot of skills along the way.

Not sure, though, if this type of temporary work is still a thing in Switzerland. If it it, I'd highly recommend it for a year or three.
Reply With Quote
The following 3 users would like to thank Plau Deri for this useful post:
  #65  
Old 17.08.2018, 12:24
Chemmie's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Zurich
Posts: 4,144
Groaned at 33 Times in 29 Posts
Thanked 4,951 Times in 2,233 Posts
Chemmie has a reputation beyond reputeChemmie has a reputation beyond reputeChemmie has a reputation beyond reputeChemmie has a reputation beyond reputeChemmie has a reputation beyond reputeChemmie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I am sick of working in an office, at a desk

The Japanese have an interesting philosophical venn diagram of interest to this thread:


Reply With Quote
The following 15 users would like to thank Chemmie for this useful post:
  #66  
Old 17.08.2018, 12:50
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: North
Posts: 7
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Thanked 8 Times in 4 Posts
abus has no particular reputation at present
Re: I am sick of working in an office, at a desk

Quote:
View Post
What sensible suggestions do you expect to be able to give someone who simply says "I am a software engineer with basic language skills who wants to do something different than sit at a desk, please tell me possible careers." There is zero information that they provided to use (their interests, skills etc) to suggest anything reasonable.

The reason why this sounds like an intangible dream is because the OP seems to have no ideas or inspiration of their own for this 'career change' and has done no research of their own; they are likely just daydreaming during a particularly boring period of their life.
And yet, lots of others have come with interesting ideas. If you have none, it's all right, but there's no point in starting to blame.

And to clarify it for the others participating in this discussion, it's not like I expect punctual solutions, but more like crowd brainstorming on a topic that I feel it might not affect just me.

And so far, it was an interesting ride, with generic and also personal input and I can't wait to read more.
Reply With Quote
The following 3 users would like to thank abus for this useful post:
This user groans at abus for this post:
  #67  
Old 17.08.2018, 13:40
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: I am sick of working in an office, at a desk

I too don't like at working at a desk in an office - but I don't change now for many reasons, namely 1. i have a job. 2. I get a salary that is good and every month i can depend on that being my bank-account. 3. That salary allows me to live my life. I may not be happy, but I have a job and i'm happy in personal life.


I have a good salary as luck may have it, but here is how I reconsile my salary, maybe it can help you.

40 % of my Salary is for the Pain. The Pain of having to deal with idiots, kiss-asses, mediocre, politcal, weak, cowardly butt monkeys.

30% is for the Guilt. The Guilt of selling myself to a corporate salary and not pursuing my passions, for being weak and fearful to myself for not taking an entreprenural path to happiness, just being a plain old Sell out, see point 2 above.

And the remaining 30%...is to Shut up. Yes, when some dip colleague says something really stupid in a meeting, i shut up and refrain from call them a twit dumbass numbskull..this links back to that 40% Pain


So deal with the Pain, Guilt and Shut-up - collect the paycheck and go home. Does that help? Helps me. It's what I do.

So try rationalize your salary and job like that....and you too can find happiness knowing exactly what you're really paid for - stop work at 5:30 and drink some wine..enjoy family..all nice!
Reply With Quote
The following 5 users would like to thank for this useful post:
  #68  
Old 17.08.2018, 13:45
curley's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: canton ZH
Posts: 13,132
Groaned at 218 Times in 182 Posts
Thanked 15,264 Times in 7,847 Posts
curley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I am sick of working in an office, at a desk

Quote:
View Post
I too don't like at working at a desk in an office - but I don't change now for many reasons, namely 1. i have a job. 2. I get a salary that is good and every month i can depend on that being my bank-account. 3. That salary allows me to live my life. I may not be happy, but I have a job and i'm happy in personal life.


I have a good salary as luck may have it, but here is how I reconsile my salary, maybe it can help you.

40 % of my Salary is for the Pain. The Pain of having to deal with idiots, kiss-asses, mediocre, politcal, weak, cowardly butt monkeys.

30% is for the Guilt. The Guilt of selling myself to a corporate salary and not pursuing my passions, for being weak and fearful to myself for not taking an entreprenural path to happiness, just being a plain old Sell out, see point 2 above.

And the remaining 30%...is to Shut up. Yes, when some dip colleague says something really stupid in a meeting, i shut up and refrain from call them a twit dumbass numbskull..this links back to that 40% Pain


So deal with the Pain, Guilt and Shut-up - collect the paycheck and go home. Does that help? Helps me. It's what I do.

So try rationalize your salary and job like that....and you too can find happiness knowing exactly what you're really paid for - stop work at 5:30 and drink some wine..enjoy family..all nice!
That sounds like a crap job. Or do you provide the actual work you do for free?
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank curley for this useful post:
  #69  
Old 17.08.2018, 13:55
oferet's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Basel
Posts: 216
Groaned at 5 Times in 4 Posts
Thanked 168 Times in 76 Posts
oferet has earned the respect of manyoferet has earned the respect of manyoferet has earned the respect of many
Re: I am sick of working in an office, at a desk

Quote:
View Post
Maybe you feel it too after years of sitting at a desk and working with abstract concepts all day long: you want a break, you want to be outside, interacting with the real life.
I know it's a very small advice, but nevertheless:

Take a notebook or a laptop and work for several hours a week at a coffee corner in another floor.

I do this whenever I'm working on a complicated topic and feel that I need a change.
Reply With Quote
The following 3 users would like to thank oferet for this useful post:
  #70  
Old 17.08.2018, 13:59
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Basel
Posts: 733
Groaned at 8 Times in 7 Posts
Thanked 577 Times in 305 Posts
gipfelisturmer has an excellent reputationgipfelisturmer has an excellent reputationgipfelisturmer has an excellent reputationgipfelisturmer has an excellent reputation
Re: I am sick of working in an office, at a desk

Quote:
View Post
I too don't like at working at a desk in an office - but I don't change now for many reasons, namely 1. i have a job. 2. I get a salary that is good and every month i can depend on that being my bank-account. 3. That salary allows me to live my life. I may not be happy, but I have a job and i'm happy in personal life.


I have a good salary as luck may have it, but here is how I reconsile my salary, maybe it can help you.

40 % of my Salary is for the Pain. The Pain of having to deal with idiots, kiss-asses, mediocre, politcal, weak, cowardly butt monkeys.

30% is for the Guilt. The Guilt of selling myself to a corporate salary and not pursuing my passions, for being weak and fearful to myself for not taking an entreprenural path to happiness, just being a plain old Sell out, see point 2 above.

And the remaining 30%...is to Shut up. Yes, when some dip colleague says something really stupid in a meeting, i shut up and refrain from call them a twit dumbass numbskull..this links back to that 40% Pain


So deal with the Pain, Guilt and Shut-up - collect the paycheck and go home. Does that help? Helps me. It's what I do.

So try rationalize your salary and job like that....and you too can find happiness knowing exactly what you're really paid for - stop work at 5:30 and drink some wine..enjoy family..all nice!
That sounds like "enduring" rather than "enjoying" your work.
Enduring I would do only if I am "stuck" given the life circumstances (family finances, temporarily tough job market, age/closeness to retirement).
In any other case one should, I believe, most of the time strive and search for something enjoyable at least to an extent.

But on the other hand - hey, if the above justifications work for you, who are the others to judge!
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank gipfelisturmer for this useful post:
  #71  
Old 17.08.2018, 14:34
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Zurich
Posts: 13,719
Groaned at 1,283 Times in 858 Posts
Thanked 20,188 Times in 7,778 Posts
Chuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I am sick of working in an office, at a desk

Quote:
View Post
And yet, lots of others have come with interesting ideas. If you have none, it's all right, but there's no point in starting to blame.

And to clarify it for the others participating in this discussion, it's not like I expect punctual solutions, but more like crowd brainstorming on a topic that I feel it might not affect just me.

And so far, it was an interesting ride, with generic and also personal input and I can't wait to read more.
You still haven't even said what interests you or what you are good at, don't you have at least any idea of the areas you want to work in?
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Chuff for this useful post:
  #72  
Old 17.08.2018, 15:01
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: I am sick of working in an office, at a desk

Quote:
View Post
That sounds like "enduring" rather than "enjoying" your work.
Enduring I would do only if I am "stuck" given the life circumstances (family finances, temporarily tough job market, age/closeness to retirement).
In any other case one should, I believe, most of the time strive and search for something enjoyable at least to an extent.

But on the other hand - hey, if the above justifications work for you, who are the others to judge!

ha that's the point..justification that works for me, and perhaps others. Is it a crap job, sure in my books yes.


It it the most exciting job out there, actually yes, in my sector, my job and job area is highly coveted - it was fun once -but at my tenure, age and stage..nah. REcent activites, Trip to South Africa for business meeting...booooring....trip to US for another meeting....boooring...off-site meeting at some castle in France...boooorrrringggg....internal meeting to present that "needle moving brand plan"...boooorringgg..and in front of CEO..booorringg..first time seeing some new data that can be a compelling story for customers...boooorrrring...email congratulating me for good work and excellence award....booorrrrinnngggg.... ho hum..yawn. So the exciting stuff is boring...now about about the non-exciting stuff..kill me now. Salary in my inbox..thank you. Hense my justification..luck to have a job, I'd be scared not to have the salary..i do have a kid, and I like my life..only wish I could now to something else...see my point about Guilt. So until i find and out..that's the justification...hopefully my justification can help others that's why I posted it.
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank for this useful post:
  #73  
Old 17.08.2018, 15:02
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: ZH
Posts: 8,251
Groaned at 99 Times in 80 Posts
Thanked 12,773 Times in 5,185 Posts
doropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I am sick of working in an office, at a desk

I think Richdog has a point in asking about what you're good at.
What - if money were not a factor - would you really enjoy doing? Of course, you can't always have that, or not right away, but it can be a starting point to determine what might, indeed, be possible.

Is it the senselessness of what you do now that is eating your soul, or have you got backache from sitting at the desk, do your colleagues annoy you, or are you lonely?

When you do something else, not at work, which aspects (for example, you said "outside") please and satisfy you, what would motivate you to get up and go out, what interests or inspires you enough to google it and can you put any of it into reality already, now?

Was there ever a time, in the line of work you do, or even in the job you currently have, when you felt less weary and frustrated than you do now? If yes, what was better then? Have you just outgrown the job (or the field of work) because you've changed in yourself so that it's no longer a good match? Or are there factors you could change (a different project in the company, working at home, laptop in the canteen, more or less responsibility) which might restore this line of work, for you, back to a happier state?
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 17.08.2018, 15:28
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: I am sick of working in an office, at a desk

Quote:
View Post
I think Richdog has a point in asking about what you're good at.
What - if money were not a factor - would you really enjoy doing? Of course, you can't always have that, or not right away, but it can be a starting point to determine what might, indeed, be possible.

Is it the senselessness of what you do now that is eating your soul, or have you got backache from sitting at the desk, do your colleagues annoy you, or are you lonely?

When you do something else, not at work, which aspects (for example, you said "outside") please and satisfy you, what would motivate you to get up and go out, what interests or inspires you enough to google it and can you put any of it into reality already, now?

Was there ever a time, in the line of work you do, or even in the job you currently have, when you felt less weary and frustrated than you do now? If yes, what was better then? Have you just outgrown the job (or the field of work) because you've changed in yourself so that it's no longer a good match? Or are there factors you could change (a different project in the company, working at home, laptop in the canteen, more or less responsibility) which might restore this line of work, for you, back to a happier state?

What this gets to is finding your passions and mapping interests and desires..and hense the start of coaching...where you're getting to with your questions. Finding a Coach is an option.
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 17.08.2018, 15:45
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: ZH
Posts: 8,251
Groaned at 99 Times in 80 Posts
Thanked 12,773 Times in 5,185 Posts
doropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I am sick of working in an office, at a desk

Yes, a coach is an option. Probably a good idea.

Yet a forum has a magic way of getting a random bunch of opinions and experiences, all jumbled up, and the arguments for and against them, in a way that a properly conducted professional coaching or guidance setting could hardly offer.
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 17.08.2018, 15:51
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: I am sick of working in an office, at a desk

Quote:
View Post
Yes, a coach is an option. Probably a good idea.

Yet a forum has a magic way of getting a random bunch of opinions and experiences, all jumbled up, and the arguments for and against them, in a way that a properly conducted professional coaching or guidance setting could hardly offer.


Well doesn't matter right? How many have actually used a coach - comes down to individual need. I find those who are the most negative advocates of something are those who generally have not tried something. But that's my view.
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 17.08.2018, 17:19
curley's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: canton ZH
Posts: 13,132
Groaned at 218 Times in 182 Posts
Thanked 15,264 Times in 7,847 Posts
curley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I am sick of working in an office, at a desk

Quote:
View Post
ha that's the point..justification that works for me, and perhaps others. Is it a crap job, sure in my books yes.


It it the most exciting job out there, actually yes, in my sector, my job and job area is highly coveted - it was fun once -but at my tenure, age and stage..nah. REcent activites, Trip to South Africa for business meeting...booooring....trip to US for another meeting....boooring...off-site meeting at some castle in France...boooorrrringggg....internal meeting to present that "needle moving brand plan"...boooorringgg..and in front of CEO..booorringg..first time seeing some new data that can be a compelling story for customers...boooorrrring...email congratulating me for good work and excellence award....booorrrrinnngggg.... ho hum..yawn. So the exciting stuff is boring...now about about the non-exciting stuff..kill me now. Salary in my inbox..thank you. Hense my justification..luck to have a job, I'd be scared not to have the salary..i do have a kid, and I like my life..only wish I could now to something else...see my point about Guilt. So until i find and out..that's the justification...hopefully my justification can help others that's why I posted it.
In short: Your chair got too comfi.
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 17.08.2018, 19:24
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: St Gallen
Posts: 534
Groaned at 44 Times in 29 Posts
Thanked 283 Times in 167 Posts
Gramatyka356 has earned some respectGramatyka356 has earned some respect
Re: I am sick of working in an office, at a desk

Quote:
View Post
Guys, really inspiring answers - well, most of them anyway. I have some special thanks in mind, but apparently I need to post more to be able to thank.

I read replies mentioning happiness (at the workplace) and I wish to add to this discussion this TED talk: https://www.ted.com/talks/emily_esfa...an_being_happy

tl;dr: she states that happiness derives from meaning. And that the 4 pillars of meaning are:

1. belonging (to a group of people where you're valued for who you are intrinsically and where you value others as well)
2. purpose (less about what you want and more about what you give, your mission)
3. transcendence (when you're lifted above the daily life and you feel connected to a higher reality - i.e. trough art, spirituality)
4. storytelling (the story you tell yourself about yourself)

For meaning I would like to optimize. I currently feel a career in software engineering is pretty much divergent from these 4 pillars and you need to be very naive or constantly lying to yourself to satisfy them. To exemplify, I will briefly touch "purpose" and remind everybody of the tons of crappy and useless code that's being created every day for projects that will never see the light of day or help anyone.
No, no, no, wake up Neo b*shit detected. If you read the news sometimes you should have already heard that this marketing narration in the USA was the biggest mistake of centuries. Currently a huge percentage of the new generation is depressed and cannot start a career. People brainwashed like this hit the reality and drown as they "can't make any impact", "can't feel the passion" - simply put they are unable to work because they imagine the work as a fairly tale.

Many years ago.... I started by building electronics, discrete electronics. The invention of the simple micro-controllers was a huge revolution. I could simply change a few bytes of code instead of designing another board, building it and replacing the old one. It was a huge time saving revolution! That software was the thing!

Nowadays most of the software produced completely doesn't make sense. It's only about the business. For example, we have lots of text editors, messaging apps, news websites, etc. etc. but still every now and again some business people come with copy-cat product, put lots of advertising to make money out of it. Personally I don't wow when I get a software update on my PC or my phone which just changes some colors and icons, or even worse changes a lot but in fact the software still does the same. Nonetheless a really useful software is still being created out there.

Back to job satisfaction, find and read aloud the definition of the word work. Stop expecting fairly tale adventures. When you go to work you agree to exchange your time and your skills for money, period. Of course nice moments/things happen during your work days, make your best to help your luck to have as much of such times as possible. That's part of the game.

Regarding your dreams of walking out of the office, it's perfectly normal. We like freedom. We like to live our lives on our own, do what we fancy to do at the moment. We don't like to smile when we are not happy, we don't like to sit all day with a stiff neck when there is a sunshine outdoors, we don't like to work when we are tired, we don't like to force ourselves to wake up to be on time, etc. People don't like to go to prison even though they have all the basic living conditions granted, simply because there's no freedom.

Lastly, even simple creatures don't like boundaries, perhaps it's part of our evolutionary program.

The cow, having lots of 'the same' grass urge to try the grass on the other side of the fence, why?


Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank Gramatyka356 for this useful post:
  #79  
Old 17.08.2018, 19:48
robBob's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Zurich
Posts: 3,100
Groaned at 67 Times in 52 Posts
Thanked 2,981 Times in 1,588 Posts
robBob has a reputation beyond reputerobBob has a reputation beyond reputerobBob has a reputation beyond reputerobBob has a reputation beyond reputerobBob has a reputation beyond reputerobBob has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I am sick of working in an office, at a desk

I too am a desperate office worker!
Before that I was a desperate non worker.
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank robBob for this useful post:
  #80  
Old 17.08.2018, 20:01
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: CH
Posts: 10,970
Groaned at 2,032 Times in 1,120 Posts
Thanked 5,139 Times in 3,246 Posts
omtatsat omtatsat omtatsat omtatsat omtatsat
Re: I am sick of working in an office, at a desk

Well at least in most buros in Switzerland you don't have to wear a tie. You can work pretty casual. I always thought the only use for a tie was to hang yourself on the nearest tree.
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank omtatsat for this useful post:
Reply




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Working at an international organisation in Geneva Dack Rambo Finance/banking/taxation 25 17.05.2018 11:37
All fellas, I am sick of noise from my neighborhood. lubenice Complaints corner 31 14.03.2018 00:33
Inexpensive Co-working / office desk rent for freelancer hokuszpok Employment 0 16.12.2016 00:52
anybody working at Russian desk in Zuriech? Julie2012 Employment 8 23.01.2013 21:02
Certificate of illness - sick in an exam soontobestudent Other/general 4 27.01.2012 16:10


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:59.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0