Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Other/general  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04.02.2021, 19:14
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Zurich
Posts: 141
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts
Thanked 28 Times in 23 Posts
chrisba has earned some respectchrisba has earned some respect
What to do when receiving a letter for the wrong person (from the canton no less)

What's the correct thing to do? I can't even remember in the US... put it back in the mailbox with a sticky note or something?

I suppose I could ask at the post office. It's from the Department Gesundheit und Soziales, Abteilung Gesundheit, for my canton. And it's a 1 unit rental property (house) and I've been here almost a year. Right adress, wrong name.
Reply With Quote

former tenant, mail, wrong address

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Receiving family reunification visa in USA: via mail or in-person required? xcdave Permits/visas/government 6 02.02.2020 20:39
Us citizen receiving inheritance from a swiss person Jamesorlando Finance/banking/taxation 3 17.12.2018 10:43
Receiving a letter from german Traffic Police klex Transportation/driving 27 09.10.2013 23:54
Need help! Paying tax as a self-employed person receiving income from a UK agency illuminatio Finance/banking/taxation 8 14.03.2013 15:33
Receiving big parcels in Zurich with a small letter box rowlandh Other/general 10 11.08.2008 21:14

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:27.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0