Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25.01.2011, 21:35
Morrell's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Basel
Posts: 38
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Morrell has no particular reputation at present
Trying to finish the IB, any way of getting a special permit to stay?

Long story short,
I have a D permit right now, it expires in 2014.
I have to leave in July, I'm there on a special visa from March on.

Does anyone know if it's possible to get a student permit,
allowing me to finish school from September until the beginning of April?
I would lodge with another family, one of my friends who goes to my school.

Much appreciated.

Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Stay outside switzerland on L-Dependent Permit (non EU) fig Leaving Switzerland 8 13.09.2015 19:30
Does CH require a special permit for operating Snowmobiles? cowism Transportation/driving 6 30.10.2010 22:26
Can I stay while my permit is being processed? krolley Permits/visas/government 9 22.07.2010 11:23
B Permit and Stay / Dependent permit issue timeline by canton Indianguy Permits/visas/government 1 26.06.2009 18:40
Length of stay permit ashley2008 Permits/visas/government 13 15.01.2009 22:45

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:40.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0