Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31.01.2011, 00:23
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: zurich
Posts: 171
Groaned at 48 Times in 16 Posts
Thanked 142 Times in 57 Posts
kashif is considered unworthykashif is considered unworthykashif is considered unworthy
working and staying in different canton than the WP canton


I know there are many thready reated to this but I cant find any which is more specific to my situation.

I have a B NonEu permit from basel and I would be working and living in Zurich. Do I have to take special permission form the canton and can I face any issues while renewing the permit ?

Thanks !
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
TAX - B-permit Working in Geneva, living in canton de Vaud Rontary Finance/banking/taxation 3 03.02.2011 21:54
Need Info : staying and working in different cantons in Switzerland sona80 Permits/visas/government 5 04.06.2010 15:52
Income Tax Canton Fribourg vs Canton Bern golfer Finance/banking/taxation 3 10.03.2009 12:42
Working at home in Geneva Canton sillitoe Business & entrepreneur 2 23.09.2008 12:10
Working and staying illegally in Switzerland zyxel Employment 18 19.08.2008 13:44

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:04.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0