Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15.02.2011, 14:45
Junior Member
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: bern
Posts: 54
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Godbless has no particular reputation at present
Dependant B permit holder

I have read various threads but not so sure of how can the below situation can be looked over.

Husband: Non EU, Main B permit (project specific)
Wife: Non EU, Dependant B permit holder, permanent job in a Swiss company.
  • How can the dependant become the main B permit holder and vice versa? (if itís possible)
  • Can the dependant B permit holder become the main when the spouse is still the main permit holder?

Thanks and regards.
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
B Permit holder, separated, can Non EU girlfriend get dependant Visa ? Upthehatters2008 Permits/visas/government 1 26.01.2011 12:46
Changing a dependant permit to a Work Permit minerva_dcruz Permits/visas/government 8 29.09.2009 20:09
Dependant L permit for non EU: what needs to be done? Severina.Var Permits/visas/government 1 24.03.2009 20:53
Paid & Volunteer work as a dependant of a Non EU B permit holder macunaima Permits/visas/government 6 21.08.2008 10:39
Options for EU B-permit holder and non-EU L-permit holder fiancee? ainz Permits/visas/government 7 08.10.2007 18:49

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:23.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0