Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16.02.2011, 22:47
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Ticino
Posts: 3
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
natalieo has no particular reputation at present
Non eu student in ticino to begin internship in zurich

Hey everyone,

I've been looking online but all information seems to be in German so I'm hoping one of you knows the answer to this one. (thanks in advance!)

I am a a non EU student living and studying in the USI, Ticino for more than 6 months.
Now I am required to do an internship for 6 months and i have found an office in Zurich which would be happy to have me begining this march.
what steps must i take in order to begin my internship, if i already have the following documents:

1. B permit (for formation) which is still valid for 8 months (more than enough time)
2. AVS card issued in Ticino.
3. Letter from my swiss university proving that the internship is an obbligatory part of my studies.
4. Have found an apartment in zurich.
Reply With Quote

internship, permit, student, usi, zurich

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Internship for non-EU student RS13 Employment 3 01.10.2009 04:51
Non-EU student with an internship offer ctan Permits/visas/government 0 13.07.2007 17:05
student internship... working visa? dbp Permits/visas/government 1 29.05.2007 18:02

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:30.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0