Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24.02.2011, 19:57
Junior Member
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Zurich
Posts: 55
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
sholay has no particular reputation at present
Family Reunion Visa: Fly into Switzerland or can I come via another Schengen state?

Dear Friends

My wife is getting her family reunion visa in London.

While coming to Switzerland on that visa, does she need to fly into Switzerland directly and cross the immigration at a Swiss port?


Can she come via another Schengen state? And would Schengen state let her enter on that visa through their territory?

Since, we were planning to drive in our car from London and hence wanted to enter through France (Calais) and drive into Bern.

Swissbob, your experts comments please.

Thanks in advance.
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bern Canton strange queries for Non EU Spouse family reunion visa! sholay Permits/visas/government 5 18.02.2011 11:36
pleaese help me with family reunion visa for non EU moh3n Permits/visas/government 8 11.05.2010 11:33
no-EU with Schengen visa.can i visit Switzerland? switzvisitor Permits/visas/government 20 16.01.2008 18:18

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:14.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0