Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13.08.2007, 07:44
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Australia,Brisbane
Posts: 3
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Roozbeh has no particular reputation at present
Student Visa for PhD student at ETH

I am a non-eu citizen and i am about to start my PhD at ETH Zurich which they offered me a research assistant position. I have already applied for the work permit(B-permit) and other formalities and i have sent the work permit application to the the immigration office of Zürich canton . I was wondering if i still need to apply for visa separately or the immigration office will issue the visa for me and how long will roughly take to issue the visa?

Reply With Quote

student visa

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
CERN PHD student- spouse tinap Permits/visas/government 8 23.02.2015 18:40
New Graduate Student attending ETH Zuerich infinity Introductions 2 16.09.2007 18:39

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:33.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0