Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07.04.2011, 10:48
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Basel
Posts: 2
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
newtobaselstadt has no particular reputation at present
B permit Chances

Working in Zurich for the part 1.5 years.Planning to move to Basel by end of July.
Currently with L permit.New employer is ready to apply for B Permit.
Is it possible to get B permit in Basel?what is the chances for this?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07.04.2011, 10:53
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Basel
Posts: 2
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
newtobaselstadt has no particular reputation at present
Re: B permit Chances

Quote:
View Post
Working in Zurich for the part 1.5 years.Planning to move to Basel by end of July.
Currently with L permit.New employer is ready to apply for B Permit.
Is it possible to get B permit in Basel?what is the chances for this?
I am a Non EU.Working as a contract employee in Zurich.
The new employer is a local company.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07.04.2011, 11:40
swissbob
 
Posts: n/a
Re: B permit Chances

Quote:
View Post
Working in Zurich for the part 1.5 years.Planning to move to Basel by end of July.
Currently with L permit.New employer is ready to apply for B Permit.
Is it possible to get B permit in Basel?what is the chances for this?
Quote:
View Post
I am a Non EU.Working as a contract employee in Zurich.
The new employer is a local company.
1. Your employer does not apply for a permit type - the authorities decide on which type to issue.

2. Changing employers on an L permit is not normally allowed in country - it can be done under exceptional circumstances but your situation does not sound like one of them.

3. To do what you want probably requires you to leave the country for a few months or even up to a year.
Reply With Quote
Reply




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
L permit chances??Anyone? mantri Permits/visas/government 10 19.11.2010 11:25
(non-EU) Chances to get B permit for 2010/11 AmbientLight Permits/visas/government 5 27.09.2010 19:41
L Permit Chances bunty_sudipta Permits/visas/government 2 06.07.2010 10:03
Chances of getting a work permit kiffguy Permits/visas/government 1 24.01.2010 09:47


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:05.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0