Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01.05.2011, 05:29
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: St. Gallen
Posts: 2
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
CHFPR has no particular reputation at present
Student Visa for an American Grad Student


I just had a quick question - I am an American student recently accepted for a masters degree at the University of St. Gallen for Fall 2011. I am currently living in Hong Kong and am looking to get my information in order to apply for the visa, and I just had a question about one thing needed for the visa. I am doing a 1.5 year master's program and was just wondering what amount of assets I would need to verify in order to prove that I have enough funding to be approved for the visa. Is there a certain cut-off number? Also is it ok to have these assets be in HK? I would really appreciate any input.

Reply With Quote

american, st. gallen, student visa

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Spouse of Grad Student (non EU) Visa/residencey/work etc Guest Permits/visas/government 1 14.05.2010 20:22
Swiss Student Visa PhD research Student farzaneh Permits/visas/government 8 06.08.2009 17:22
Student Visa for PhD student at ETH Roozbeh Permits/visas/government 3 13.08.2007 09:53
Grad Student at CERN spyinnzus Introductions 3 17.07.2007 18:33
Grad Student in Zurich amaxwell Introductions 3 25.05.2007 19:36

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:11.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0