Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03.05.2011, 23:07
Posts: n/a
Permit question

My friend is an American citizen, living in France with his French wife. He has a permit to work in the EU. Can he get an EU B permit? What's the deal there? Is he treated as an American even though he can work freely in France?
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
a question about Non-EU with B permit asmaklad Permits/visas/government 1 13.02.2010 05:27
Question about L permit doudoudidon Permits/visas/government 0 03.01.2010 19:16
Non-EU B permit question sys4cad Permits/visas/government 9 07.09.2009 15:01
Another non-EU permit question LiquidPaper Permits/visas/government 14 23.06.2009 14:24
UK citizen residing in zurich with L-Permit boyfriend - Permit question bethanian Permits/visas/government 4 21.11.2008 19:06

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:43.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0