Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06.05.2011, 13:39
Junior Member
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Zürich
Posts: 46
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
ragno has become a little unpopularragno has become a little unpopular
UK Family Permit and CH B permit at the same time

Dear Forum,

Does anyone know if having an EEA Family Permit, valid for 6 months in the UK, would automatically cancel out my B permit in CH? I am not supposed to leave Switzerland for more than 6 months, and I wouldn't do that since I would come back to CH before the 6 month EEA Family Permit ran out. I'm just worried that an immigration officer would see that Family Permit in my passport, see that it is valid for 6 months, and then question whether I am allowed to keep my CH B permit.

Any ideas?

Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Family Unification Permit demo1224 Permits/visas/government 3 25.01.2011 00:20
EEA Family Permit / Family Reunification JulieM71 Permits/visas/government 5 04.09.2010 17:09
Resident permit for the family mcomartins Permits/visas/government 1 29.07.2008 23:36
Residence permit for family Indianguy Permits/visas/government 4 30.01.2008 21:46
student permit; accompanying family garyshaw Permits/visas/government 1 06.11.2007 07:36

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:25.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0