Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08.05.2011, 19:17
ibk ibk is offline
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Zürich
Posts: 135
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 74 Times in 37 Posts
ibk is considered knowledgeableibk is considered knowledgeableibk is considered knowledgeable
Selling at the flohmarkt -Ausweis question

I have an EU permit B Ausweis so believe I can sell some second hand items at the flea market. I would like (need!) my partner to help me but he has a non-EU B Permit. I checked on the Kanzlei market website and it states that to sell there you need to be Swiss, have a C Permit or an EU B permit. It does not give much additional info and I can´t find anything on the Stadt Zürich website about the Burkliplatz Flohmarkt. Does anybody know if this requirement is just for the main seller. i.e. could my boyfriend help me to sell?
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
question about selling car for parts Irenie Beanie Transportation/driving 7 01.12.2010 20:22
Question about selling a land rover - Zurich thaider Transportation/driving 3 28.10.2010 14:23
hi - question about selling or closing a Gmbh in CH alexk Business & entrepreneur 10 18.10.2010 15:57
Question about selling a car in Switzerland kdjack Transportation/driving 1 10.10.2009 15:02

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:04.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0