Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11.05.2011, 20:51
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Bulle
Posts: 9
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
andy.ali has no particular reputation at present
B - Permit

Is there anyway we could obtain a long-term VISA in switzerland after graduating here?
Reply With Quote
Old 12.05.2011, 09:06
Posts: n/a
Re: B - Permit

View Post
Is there anyway we could obtain a long-term VISA in switzerland after graduating here?
There is no such thing.

Also, without providing details like nationality how can you except any sort of an answer?
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Federal approved my work Permit, type B. Residence permit next? How long it takes? yezi Permits/visas/government 10 05.08.2010 12:09
Converting Dependent L Permit to a Work B or L Permit ( for Post Doc ) anshuiitk Permits/visas/government 0 04.05.2010 21:56
G-permit holder working in Geneva will live in Vaud - Where to apply for B-Permit ?? Rontary Permits/visas/government 2 04.02.2010 22:27
Permit BL/BS in Credit Card Format [switching cantons before permit is issued] claraaus Permits/visas/government 1 07.07.2009 15:44

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:29.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0