Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13.05.2011, 11:18
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Geneva
Posts: 8
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Estella has no particular reputation at present
Transferring schools/cantons - question about student B-Permit

Hi, I have a question. I currently am in the Valais canton studying and decided to transfer to a school in Geneva end of summer. I was told by the school I am to turn my b-permit in at the end of this semester should I choose to transfer - is this correct procedure? Does this mean I have to re-apply for a new B-Permit in Geneva without having the current one?
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Another question about transferring CHF to a US Bank charliebs Finance/banking/taxation 15 29.09.2010 22:19
Transferring Law Schools AshleyfrmKS Other/general 5 26.07.2010 20:35
C Permit - Changing Cantons keandro Permits/visas/government 8 30.07.2009 00:35
Permit BL/BS in Credit Card Format [switching cantons before permit is issued] claraaus Permits/visas/government 1 07.07.2009 16:44
complicated student permit question debi Permits/visas/government 2 25.09.2008 17:43

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:34.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0