Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09.06.2011, 14:40
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 3
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
blackadder1858 has no particular reputation at present
Non EU partner - to live and support child


I have gone through several threads for answers, but my situation is slightly different.

My girlfriend is swiss and I'm a non EU, holding an Indian passport, but currently living in the UK on a working holiday visa. My girlfriend is now pregnant, and we want to live together in Switzerland.

Other than the marraige option, what will allow me to live with her in CH and when the baby comes along, work and support the child as well.

Can we register as a civil partners or PACS for the moment and will that help?

I do not speak French/German and only have a part time job in UK which dosen't help my cause very much.

Looking forward to some encouraging replies
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Child support Selis Family matters/health 41 25.10.2010 08:30
child support confusion grandma carmen Family matters/health 8 17.08.2009 18:58
child support... when still together NicM Family matters/health 25 17.07.2009 16:10
child support, how much? support2 Family matters/health 2 27.01.2009 18:58

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:50.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0