Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18.06.2011, 22:52
stdp's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Zurich
Posts: 31
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
stdp has no particular reputation at present
B-Permit for work as a PhD student ?

Hi Guys and Gals,

I'm a Non-EU PhD student that has been residing in Switzerland for quite a while now and for that I have a B-Permit which i have to renew every year of course. Now, since I'm paid only by a 50% salary contract, theoretically at least, I should be able to do another job in parallel for the other 50% (?).
Does my current visa allow me to do so ? Any advice in particular ? Anyway, I was wondering if anybody has any experience in this regard (especially as a PhD student) or knows about a similar case ? I'd appreciate the comments in advance.
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[HELP!!] B-permit for PhD Student dhiemazalfa Permits/visas/government 7 24.10.2010 19:05
L-Permit for EU PhD Student?! sencoj Permits/visas/government 6 01.10.2009 20:00
EPFL PhD Student Permit aahar Permits/visas/government 1 12.08.2009 08:10

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:33.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0