Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28.06.2011, 23:07
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Thurgau
Posts: 2
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Natascha has no particular reputation at present
American study in Switzerland


I was wondering how it works if you are an American and want to come over and learn German first. Is there any type of Visa vailable? Can I change this Visa status in to a normail student visa after I learned German and am aible to attend the University? Who has information or links about Americans study in Switzerland. Can you work on a student Visa? How do you guys do it to be able to afford living in Switzerland? Thanks for your help!

Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Can I study in Switzerland? R_K Other/general 5 25.12.2009 22:59
Looking to Study in Switzerland mommyofswiss Family matters/health 9 18.10.2009 18:03
How can I study in Switzerland? Guhn Permits/visas/government 7 11.01.2009 12:46
students interested to study in switzerland? swisspinay25 Commercial 0 27.09.2007 20:21

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:17.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0