Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24.07.2011, 22:22
Junior Member
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Zurich
Posts: 65
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Thanked 20 Times in 15 Posts
Snowy Albus has no particular reputation at present
keep work permit with 80%job

My husband is woking with a non-restricted woking permit B. He is considering to take an education program, which may require him to change his job to 80%. Do you konw whether it is possible to keep the working permit with the 80% job as a nonEU?
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How to keep C Permit with extended absence ctoop Permits/visas/government 30 04.11.2014 08:58
Threat to B Permit with job change?: Permit holder (EU) being recruited for new job forumfriend Permits/visas/government 3 05.09.2007 22:30
Work/Resident/Work permit for non-EU with no job lined up? rxb Permits/visas/government 4 30.01.2007 20:44

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:00.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0