Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09.08.2011, 22:17
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 1
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
ch-mover has no particular reputation at present
localizing from US

Hi - I would appreciate guidance on this. I am being transferred from the US as a local employee to my company's Basel based HQ; this is not an IA. If I want to live in Germany, what would I have to obtain in the way of work permits?
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Anyone from the US ever had a US bank account frozen after moving abroad? benr Finance/banking/taxation 20 02.01.2011 10:45
Withdrawing CHF from an ATM from a US bank Account? UserNamesAllTaken Finance/banking/taxation 4 03.09.2009 03:53
Shipping from US JustRose Other/general 6 25.08.2009 16:06
New from US bridgetj515 Introductions 0 08.07.2009 10:16
Bringing 2 Toyota vehicles from US (Maryland) to Geneva: insurance w/US plates? Big Leon Insurance 5 08.06.2008 13:38

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:38.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0