Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01.10.2011, 13:53
new new is offline
Newbie 1st class
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Schindellegi
Posts: 18
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 9 Times in 2 Posts
new has no particular reputation at present
Change of marital status

Hello! I am an American recently married in Switzerland to a Swiss National and now looking into the process of changing my name on all my documents i.e. passports, bank accounts, id's etc. I was just wondering if I need to accounce my marital status to the US? When I first arrived to Switzerland, I was told I do not need to announce that I live abroad.
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What is Recognised as Proof of Marital Status (Iím single) Tonyg Finance/banking/taxation 35 23.03.2016 17:03
Unmarried Britain, due to give birth, need marital status proof Raxx Family matters/health 32 08.02.2014 13:30
change status TatjanaM Family matters/health 2 25.09.2010 15:17
Is this the end of extra marital affairs - NSFW Brightonite Jokes/funnies 25 19.09.2009 10:10
Non EU Status change for B permit, advice needede kalahari Girl Permits/visas/government 0 07.07.2008 18:42

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:22.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0