Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15.10.2011, 18:33
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Aargau
Posts: 1
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
cryptosaur has no particular reputation at present
Student Visa (D type), NON-EU, Aargau, Work permit

Hello everyone,

I'm a non-EU citizen and I am expecting a D type student visa - applied for in Aargau. Does anyone know if the 15 hour per week work allowance applies to this type of visa for students residing in Aargau?

Moreover, would I have to apply for a permit if I get the opportunity to do an internship during my studies?

Thank you
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Work permit for spouse of non-EU PhD student... Janiesar Permits/visas/government 20 23.07.2014 14:24
Does marriage give me a visa to work? [non-EU marrying non-EU B permit holder] AshleyfrmKS Permits/visas/government 16 09.02.2012 12:47
Spouse of Grad Student (non EU) Visa/residencey/work etc Guest Permits/visas/government 1 14.05.2010 19:22
Work permit for Non-EU dependent visa gnartyuh Permits/visas/government 6 30.07.2008 22:39
Visa work permit for Non EU Au pair lexillent Permits/visas/government 5 13.02.2008 13:03

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:19.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0