Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17.10.2011, 11:58
Posts: n/a
how does the process of becoming frontallier work for Swiss


what is the process of becoming a frontallier if one has a Swiss passport?

We are planning to live in France, and have dual nationalities (Swiss being one of these)

Does one have to do the same process needed when leaving Switzerland permanently ?

eg do an annonce de depart, clear all taxes etc

I will still be working in Switzerland, and will have my pensions etc still managed inside Switzerland.

has anyone here gone through same process; I was about to ring the cantonale office but thought , as always, may be could benefit from the kind help provided by the forum.
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
how does the MFK system work ? fptrader Transportation/driving 12 05.05.2010 23:13
Cablecom cancellation - how does the 'end of the quarter' work? kodokan TV/internet/telephone 0 21.03.2010 20:16
How does the social assistance of health costs work? Vlh22 Family matters/health 3 19.03.2010 11:01
How long does it take for the application process? Florin Employment 2 29.05.2009 14:44
How does the Visa thing work in Switzerland Samb77 Permits/visas/government 2 17.01.2007 10:16

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:09.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0