Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19.10.2011, 05:40
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: usa
Posts: 2
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
pouswende has no particular reputation at present
How to move to Luzern Switzerland

Hi everyone, i am a US citizen and my girlfriend is Swiss. She just moved back to Switzerland after graduating here in the US and i am planning of moving there.But i can only stay for 90 days without a visa, so i was wondering how can i stay there longer and be able to work. We don't wanna get married now.Can anybody help? Thanks
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Move from German to Schweiz, how much need to pay for tax pass Basel Liv Daily life 4 17.08.2011 12:36
Trying to figure out how to move my stuff to Switzerland... zooei Finance/banking/taxation 4 29.03.2011 20:43
Living in the US .. Looking to move to Switzerland! Married to a Swiss. Please Help. Nate.Fernandez Employment 40 17.09.2008 01:19
who would like to share the cost to move out from England to Switzerland dlililou Other/general 8 16.09.2008 16:01
New to this forum and planning to move to Switzerland. Help needed. kozen Introductions 2 12.11.2007 07:39

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:45.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0