Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24.10.2011, 10:51
vlad_island's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Posts: 433
Groaned at 39 Times in 20 Posts
Thanked 36 Times in 28 Posts
vlad_island has annoyed a few people around herevlad_island has annoyed a few people around here
B-permit extension for a spouse of a Non-EU student

The situation is complex:

(1) I will leave CH in September 2012, I am a phd student here, and will be a postdoc soon. My wife is a student here. We both have a B-permit. My wife intends to saty in Switzerland for another year Sep 2012- Sep 2013, in order to accomplish her degree at the university.

(2) We has some solid savings (def. sufficient for even 2 years).

(3) Her B-permit will be renewed due to the fact that she is a student and has savings to be supported from.

(4) As starting from Sep 2012, I will be probably continue with a postodoc somewhere outside of CH. But I am interested to continue having my B-permit, and I intend to live here in CH for certain short-term periods with my wife (1-2 months).

My question: Will I get a B-permit? Provided that my wife is a B-permit student here, we have some nice savings, and I was living in CH for the last 4 years. I am an non-EU.

Many thanks
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Work permit for spouse of non-EU PhD student... Janiesar Permits/visas/government 20 23.07.2014 15:24
Non-EU spouse of an EU citizen + C permit holder tuteca Permits/visas/government 48 05.09.2011 19:04
Spouse of Grad Student (non EU) Visa/residencey/work etc Guest Permits/visas/government 1 14.05.2010 20:22
Cross-border permit for non-EU spouse of EU citizen anrtay Permits/visas/government 6 02.10.2009 10:44

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:11.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0