Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13.11.2011, 19:30
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: aarau
Posts: 5
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
christineo has no particular reputation at present
non EU visa extension

i am currently in switzerland as an au pair. would like my visa extended for study purposes. unfortunately not gotten to level C2 German for me to get into any institution here.is it possible to have my visa extended to get to level C2 germany so as to achieve my goals. its a chance i wouldn't want to loose since i got a sponsor. i am a non EU member. please assist on what i could do. would highly appreciate it. thanks
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Steps for Non-EU to get spouse visa (spouse EU, B visa) Guest Permits/visas/government 2 27.01.2015 18:42
Does marriage give me a visa to work? [non-EU marrying non-EU B permit holder] AshleyfrmKS Permits/visas/government 16 09.02.2012 12:47
Non Eu - Independent B work Permit Extension drag2 Permits/visas/government 8 28.10.2011 10:08
B-permit extension for a spouse of a Non-EU student vlad_island Permits/visas/government 0 24.10.2011 09:51
Swiss university non EU graduates and visa extension issue sheen91 Permits/visas/government 0 25.06.2011 09:31

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:38.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0