Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28.12.2011, 11:10
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: india
Posts: 2
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
broli has no particular reputation at present
non eu and eu family

i just got married with a dansih citizen , in india i am from cameroon
she is living in danemark and came in india under a 6 month tourist visa
she is currently with me.

Do we have the right to move right now in another eu country ( ireland , sweden)

if yes what kind of visa do i need from india , she under scholarship but willing to work as we rich

in additon i have so many jobs offers (but the dont want to support me for work visa ) will that easy the process?

there is a last question i wanted to add , if i go with her under a schengen
visa , with my job available can i extend my stay without the need to go
back first in africa? thank you very much....
Reply With Quote
Old 28.12.2011, 11:13
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: india
Posts: 2
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
broli has no particular reputation at present
Re: non eu and eu family

please i also have job offers from switzerland so i am posting this
with the goal to check our possibilities to move in switzerland for sometimes
sorry for
Reply With Quote
Old 28.12.2011, 11:44
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Zug
Posts: 130
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Thanked 59 Times in 38 Posts
romainesol has earned some respectromainesol has earned some respect
Re: non eu and eu family

You can only move to Switzerland, if you have a job and if your employer arranges for your B-permit before you move here, wich is a permit to stay connected to your work. You employer however, must justify why he wants to employ you and not someone who already has a b-permit (or c or Swiss citizenship). Which means you need special and rare skills that this employer needs.

In this case, your spouse may live here with you. Her B-permit will be connected with the marriage and with your B-permit. (if you lose your job and the B-permit she will have to leave the country too).

If your employer does not arrange for a B-permit, then find a new one. Especially as you say that you have many job offers :-)
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Non EU and EU family moving to Zurich littleplacebigtrouble Permits/visas/government 1 07.11.2011 21:47
Visa Interview - Non-EU w EU Wife and job offer Megamind Permits/visas/government 2 14.10.2011 14:13
EU+non-EU spouse (living non-EU) permit question kosh Permits/visas/government 27 20.02.2008 09:05
non EU married to EU with no prior residence in the EU aureliebg Permits/visas/government 3 22.09.2007 12:22
Non-EU/EU married couple - B permit based on Non-EU's Employment? WorldTraveller Permits/visas/government 12 14.09.2007 19:31

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:31.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0