Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26.01.2012, 17:38
Newbie 1st class
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Zurich
Posts: 23
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
ukgalch has no particular reputation at present
Temporary Work Permit for UK Student?

Does anyone know if it's possible for a UK student to get a temporary work permit to cover him when he comes 'home' in the summer? In order to cancel my son's health insurance he had to de-register from the gemeinde, but when he comes back he would like to work part-time as he has in the past. Any helpful suggestions would be appreciated.
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Work permit in process - student B permit about to expire johnmayer Permits/visas/government 10 17.02.2012 22:18
B-Permit for work as a PhD student ? stdp Permits/visas/government 0 18.06.2011 23:52
Can B work permit student work in switzerland sam09 Employment 3 28.10.2010 17:27
Temporary work permit? mike_ch Permits/visas/government 2 12.12.2008 09:58
change work permit B back to student permit B ILikeGeneva Permits/visas/government 0 24.10.2007 11:46

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:02.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0