Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06.03.2012, 10:35
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Finland
Posts: 1
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Joobear has no particular reputation at present
2 married students coming to study, student visa or dependant visa?

Hi all, my husband is A Finnish citizen going to be on 9 month exchange study program in Lausanne. I'm coming to Switzerland to study a Post Graduate Diploma for 5 months + 6 month internship in Montreux. Our programs both will start in Sep this year. We now live in Finland (I have residence permit here in Finland for family tie. Im Vietnamese).

What type of visa do we need? 2 student visas - 1 for each or 1 student visa for my husband with me as his dependant??

Many thanks!!
Reply With Quote

spouse of eu national, student, visa

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Non EU w/ a Student Visa to get married to a same country C Permit holder Marphur Permits/visas/government 6 15.06.2012 09:06
Entry on Tourist Visa, while Student Visa is processed? ireallyshouldbeworking Permits/visas/government 8 07.02.2012 12:45
B visa to student visa enny.juniar Permits/visas/government 4 17.12.2010 15:32
Entry on Tourist Visa while Study Visa is in process ts6353 Permits/visas/government 5 23.07.2010 09:41
Travel to Home country (with Dependant visa) swatiPriya Permits/visas/government 6 23.06.2009 08:43

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:27.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0