Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28.03.2012, 10:05
Sry Sry is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: switzerland
Posts: 44
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Sry has no particular reputation at present
Her Parents to stay in CH,... Help

My best friend find a new job and she will like to bring her mother to stay to look after the children, her mother has a Visa to come to CH but seems very complicated for her mother to apply for the Permit?

How does it work?
Does her mother has to come and then apply in CH for the permit?
How much she has to pay for her mother?
Does she has to pay for the pension for her mother?

How long they will give the permit? ( my friend and her husband have B and C permit)

Reply With Quote
Old 28.03.2012, 11:37
jrspet's Avatar
Forum Legend
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Quaint Wädenswil, Zürich, CH
Posts: 8,131
Groaned at 27 Times in 20 Posts
Thanked 7,036 Times in 3,912 Posts
jrspet has a reputation beyond reputejrspet has a reputation beyond reputejrspet has a reputation beyond reputejrspet has a reputation beyond reputejrspet has a reputation beyond reputejrspet has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Her Parents to stay in CH,... Help

Best friend and husband need to find out the Lebensbedarf needed for her mum including space in their apartment. Gemeinde can advise it. For legal information and assistance, see the links in this thread ( a little dated ).
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank jrspet for this useful post:

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Need to stay in CH during facilitated naturalization process? cicaglisa Permits/visas/government 4 09.01.2012 18:12
Taking language classes to extend 90 day stay in CH... kkatuha Permits/visas/government 8 07.10.2011 16:56
Bringing your retired parents to CH Cybersuz Permits/visas/government 1 22.11.2010 19:36
Stay at home mum wants to contribute towards her pension telandy Finance/banking/taxation 2 16.06.2010 18:12
Family-friendly places to stay in CH? BruceFan Other/general 16 27.02.2010 19:28

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:16.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0