Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16.04.2012, 12:31
Junior Member
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Zurich
Posts: 65
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 29 Times in 14 Posts
samofsydney has no particular reputation at present
Non-EU work permit / residence permit condition - length of stay onshore


For a Non-EU To be eligible for work permit as well as residence permit, how many months per year one need to spend/live Onshore (in switzerland) ? Can someone please guide me regarding this ?

I understand one has to be registered (legally livinig with valid residential address, etc) for the period of work/residence permit in the canton. However, is it possible that one can spend say 6 months outside Switzerland per year ? In this situation one would have apartment rented and paid for the whole year but only living in it for 6 months.

Thanks to comment
Reply With Quote

duration of stay, permit

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Non EU - B Permit - Formalities to change Canton of Residence? Myth Permits/visas/government 19 18.04.2013 14:17
Help Need regarding getting a work permit for NON EU already having residence B permi kumar_ind Permits/visas/government 14 11.03.2011 22:48
Work/residence permit for non-EU de-facto partner Schrozz Permits/visas/government 20 21.01.2009 19:32

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:16.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0