Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26.05.2012, 04:11
Newbie 1st class
Join Date: May 2012
Location: St Gallen
Posts: 21
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
giwantsnow has no particular reputation at present
More info on work permits for EU married to non-EU

I have read many posts here... thank you everyone.

My wife has an EU passport, which allows her to work in CH, I know.

As her husband and non EU (Canada), I am allowed to accompany her, get the same visa and work.

Questions: What visa do we get? Can I work right away or is there a waiting time?

Do we have to go to the consulate and get visa in our passport before traveling to CH?

She has been offered a job in Kreutzlingen, I don't have anything as of yet...
Reply With Quote

eu-citizen, non-eu, visa, work permit

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
B to G permits / EU & Non-EU Married Couple cartman Permits/visas/government 0 09.06.2011 16:28
Work permit for Non-EU member married to EU member honeybun Permits/visas/government 2 17.03.2008 18:05
non EU married to EU with no prior residence in the EU aureliebg Permits/visas/government 3 22.09.2007 12:22
Non-EU/EU married couple - B permit based on Non-EU's Employment? WorldTraveller Permits/visas/government 12 14.09.2007 19:31
[Help needed] EU-National (PhD) and Non-EU partner (work) Residence/Work Permits exe Permits/visas/government 5 15.08.2007 15:05

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:24.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0