Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06.07.2012, 21:05
oreneta's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Zurich/Zug
Posts: 192
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 52 Times in 38 Posts
oreneta has no particular reputation at present
Necessary permits to employ a EU person


I need to employ someone for 4 months to take care of my children (after Taggesschule hours) and housekeeping. I am struggling to find someone local so I want to employ someone from the EU who will then live at home with us.

All this means that I will have to apply for a working permit. Does anyone know where should I do it? Maybe in the Gemainde? Do I have to do it before the person lands in CH? If staying for 4 months, where is the person paying taxes? Shall I ask a solicitor/company to deal with this?

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
EU and non-EU Permits, Schengen, Naturalisation. Longbyt Permits/visas/government 5 23.01.2018 12:13
More info on work permits for EU married to non-EU giwantsnow Permits/visas/government 0 26.05.2012 05:11
From UN to private sector (Permits for non EU national) nolavhy Permits/visas/government 1 24.01.2012 20:06
B to G permits / EU & Non-EU Married Couple cartman Permits/visas/government 0 09.06.2011 17:28
non EU/ EU de-facto relationship work permits amyg Permits/visas/government 2 13.06.2008 23:49

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:43.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0