Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10.07.2012, 13:43
Newbie 1st class
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Basel
Posts: 19
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Imjak has no particular reputation at present
B work permit for non-EU citizen: can be extended without a new employer?

I would like to ask you how it will work in such a case:
a non-EU citizen, currently working with permit B.
If this person quit the current job for searching for a new job, but he did not find a new employer in time. Permit is going to be expired soon. Is there any possibility to extend his stay in Switzerland in order to have some more time to find a new job?
Thanks a lot for your advice in advance!
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
EU citizen who overstayed expired L-permit.. can I leave without consequences? rbyrn000 Permits/visas/government 11 14.06.2010 17:32
Non-EU citizen married to an EU-citizen. Can she work in Switzerland? yovoda Permits/visas/government 4 10.12.2009 10:01
Work permit for non EU citizen EAP Permits/visas/government 3 27.04.2009 11:23
[work permit for Switzerland for] Refugee in EU country [non-EU citizen] Moon Permits/visas/government 9 18.05.2007 21:28
work permit non-eu citizen em0616 Permits/visas/government 6 03.04.2007 15:18

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:40.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0