Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19.07.2012, 11:27
yezi's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: An
Posts: 186
Groaned at 3 Times in 2 Posts
Thanked 18 Times in 17 Posts
yezi has no particular reputation at present
What happens to Non EU Permit B while leaving current employer who applied it for u?

I have a question here: what happens if you leave the employer who applied the Swiss Work Permit B for you? Can they take the B permit back? They will inform concerning department so you will be asked to leave the country?

Or, nothing will happen. You still hold the permit and looking for the next employer? Apply for approval of change of employer then start working?

Many thanks!
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
B work permit for non-EU citizen: can be extended without a new employer? Imjak Permits/visas/government 0 10.07.2012 13:43
work permit + entry visa...applied at the same time? [non-EU] urbancrew Permits/visas/government 7 19.02.2012 12:28
What happens if I wish to leave Switzerland within a year as a non-EU? giang Leaving Switzerland 2 08.05.2011 00:05
Non EU married to an EU in Zürich, What happens after Divorce? guidette Family matters/health 6 02.03.2010 09:45
[non-EU] B-permit/change employer? timpy Permits/visas/government 22 11.10.2008 10:12

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:42.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0