Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20.09.2012, 22:58
Junior Member
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Zurich
Posts: 37
Groaned at 5 Times in 3 Posts
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
alextarki has annoyed a few people around herealextarki has annoyed a few people around here
B permit EU-8 living and working in diffefent cantons


I am 5 years B permit holder , EU-8 , issued in Zug. I have decided to move to Vaud as I was offered a more interesting job. Unfortunately, the initial contract is for 6 months only with high probability to get a permanent.

I will get an L permit If I move into Vaud and apply for a new permit. With current economical & immigration climate , it will be almost impossible to convert L into B in the future.

Can I rent a small studio in Zug (post, official address) and proper apartment (where I will be living) in Vaud to keep B permit.

Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tax and social charge when working and living in different cantons happyrobbie Employment 4 05.07.2012 18:43
Working and living in different cantons pickles Permits/visas/government 9 19.08.2011 16:38
Living and working in different cantons squidmonkey Daily life 9 21.07.2011 22:03
Working in two cantons - non EU b permit larya Permits/visas/government 4 03.11.2010 07:09
Where to renew permit if your working and living cantons are different? Myth Permits/visas/government 1 24.04.2010 11:15

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:24.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0