Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01.04.2015, 12:45
Sss Sss is offline
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: zug
Posts: 8
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Sss has no particular reputation at present
Re: Getting a C Permit (EU citizen)

As the rules have changed i was wondering if someone could give me any information. In 2 months i have been in Switzerland for 5 years and I am now etitle to apply for my C permit. As the rules have changed, i have heard that you need the A2 test in German. My question is, as i am getting married to a swiss now as well. And i beleive on top of everything if i have been here for 5 years and get married to a swiss i will get the C permit "automatically" but would i in this case need to have the A2 german test?
Reply With Quote

c permit in 5 years

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
non-EU permit, but wife getting EU citizen mcomartins Permits/visas/government 1 19.09.2012 21:14
Getting married in Switzerland, non EU with EU citizen V__ Permits/visas/government 10 25.10.2011 17:45
EU citizen, B-permit holder - Getting married in Switzerland Rontary Permits/visas/government 15 12.02.2010 12:49
Working without permit/contract and getting cash in hand..... [EU citizen] benneesom Employment 6 14.12.2009 15:02
Non EU-citizen, wife of EU-citizen did not get same permit as husband!!! Marion Permits/visas/government 6 03.05.2007 09:20

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:22.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0