Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20.01.2008, 22:51
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Kanton Aargau
Posts: 3
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
timmy has no particular reputation at present
Renewing B Permit if Divorced

well i am new on this website ...i have some question for swiss permit c .....my wife bring me here in swiss in 2005 and after 1 month we got marry here and and now its already 3 years finished i sent my permit b for renew so this time i will get my 4th time renew permit b but my wife want to apply diverced we are still living together and she is shifting to another kanton end of january i waana know if she waana give diverced and she can give diverced after sepration ? if i will not agree for diverced and she will apply diverced can i get 4th time B permit ? and if she change the kanton and i will stay alone here so the can stop my b permit 4th time ? please reply me i will wait for ur anser
best regards
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
getting divorced over the border Lady Family matters/health 1 21.02.2007 13:57
L Permit Confusion [permit for director of Swiss-based company] Interactive Permits/visas/government 16 04.10.2006 10:52

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:30.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0