Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07.07.2013, 22:51
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Ireland
Posts: 2
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
lesneludki has no particular reputation at present
Work permit for a non-EU spouse of an EU L-permit holder

Hey, I am an EU citizen and my wife holds a non-EU passport.

Recently I have been offered a contracting position in Zurich that is pretty well paid (at least for my standards and we are considering the move to CH.

Because of the short-term nature of the contract (even though it might get extended) I will be issued an L-permit.
I wonder how hard/easy would it be for my wife to get a work permit as well?
I know that she can be issued a residence permit without much problem, but what about work authorization?
Does anyone have first-hand experience with similar situation?

Reply With Quote

l-permit, non-eu spouse, work permit

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Visa/Permit for spouse (Non EU) for a Non EU 'C' permit holder buglii Permits/visas/government 1 24.06.2013 05:06
Non-EU spouse of EU permit holder tuichick Permits/visas/government 7 30.10.2012 23:50
Non-EU spouse of an EU citizen + C permit holder tuteca Permits/visas/government 48 05.09.2011 18:04
Work Authorization for spouse of EU L-permit holder? Jesse923 Permits/visas/government 4 03.09.2011 08:38

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:16.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0