Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 25.07.2013, 15:08
The_Love_Doctor's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Zugerberg, Zug
Posts: 3,274
Groaned at 77 Times in 60 Posts
Thanked 3,697 Times in 1,745 Posts
The_Love_Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Love_Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Love_Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Love_Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Love_Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Love_Doctor has a reputation beyond repute
New Language Requirements for EU/EFTA applicants, C-Permit [ Kt. Zug ]

Hi guys,

My B-permit is due for renewal the beginning of August and so I got the application form to apply for a settlement permit (Niederlassungsbewilligung EU/EFTA aka C-Permit) and filled everything out, got all the relevant stamps, letter from work and Betreibungsauskunft from addresses where I lived over the last five years. I did this all ahead of time around the end of June. I am a UK national and was expecting this process to go through very smoothly indeed as many other forum members have previously posted.

I was surprised however to receive a letter today advising me that since the 15th of July 2013, the regulations governing the issuance of C-Permits have somewhat narrowed and that I am now required to show a good level of German Knowledge!
Failing this the letter states that my B-Permit will simply be extended not sure for how long, I presume another 5 years. I will ask the immigration office directly regarding this.

I guess it's just my luck, but I just want some help to rule out the very slightest of chances that this might not apply somehow from people who might know a little bit more and who can maybe find the referenced regulations in the letter. (Wishful thinking I know)

I guess this thread could also be a heads up to other EU-17 nationals who might have their permits due for renewal to get themselves down to the Migros Klubschule and get themselves up to B1 level

Anyway here is the extract from the letter I received. Any help is very much appreciated.


Quote:
Ihr Gesuch um Erteilung der Niederlassungsbewilligung EU/EFTA vom XX haben wir erhalten.

Seit dem 15. Juli 2013 ist die Verordnung zum kantonalen Einfuehrungsgesetz zum Bundesgesetz ueber die Auslaenderinnen und Auslaender (VO EG AuG) in Kraft. Diese Verordnung konkretisiert die Anforderung fuer die Erlangung einer Niederlassungsbewilligung.

Gemaess Art. 8 Abs. 2 VO EG AuG sind Kenntnisse der deutschen Sprache auf folgendem Referenzniveau des gemeinsamen europaeischen Referenzrahmens fuer Sprachen des Europarates erforderlich:
a) kommunikativ (verstehen, sprechen) Referenzniveau B1
b) schriftlich Referenzniveau A2

Fuer die abschliessende Pruefung Ihres Gesuches um Erteilung der Niederlassungsbewilligung EU/EFTA bitten wir Sie, uns innert vier Wochen den erforderlichen Sprachnachweis Ihrer Deutschkenntnisse einzureichen.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 25.07.2013, 15:50
summerrain's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Zürich
Posts: 4,362
Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts
Thanked 985 Times in 325 Posts
summerrain has a reputation beyond reputesummerrain has a reputation beyond reputesummerrain has a reputation beyond reputesummerrain has a reputation beyond reputesummerrain has a reputation beyond reputesummerrain has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New Language Requirements for EU/EFTA applicants, C-Permit [ Kt. Zug ]

Yep, a quick google confirms what you've received:

http://zg.clex.ch/frontend/versions/1173

You need to prove that you can write at A2 level and speak at B1 level in order to get the C Permit. Question is if there is a standard that you need to adhere by (like Goethe) or any participation in any language school is sufficient. hmmm..

Now get your arse to German lessons.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank summerrain for this useful post:
  #3  
Old 25.07.2013, 15:50
The_Love_Doctor's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Zugerberg, Zug
Posts: 3,274
Groaned at 77 Times in 60 Posts
Thanked 3,697 Times in 1,745 Posts
The_Love_Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Love_Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Love_Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Love_Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Love_Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Love_Doctor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New Language Requirements for EU/EFTA applicants, C-Permit [ Kt. Zug ]

Update:

I have just spoken to the case worker from the Immigration Office, and she was very friendly I have to say. Anyway it is what it is, the regulation is Kantonal based so only applies to Kanton Zug, it's also already in place in other Kantons like Luzern and Schwyz according to her. She said as long as the expiry date is before the 15th of July and the application is submitted before that date then there is no need for the language requirements. I guess I'm just SOL!

The B-Permit will be renewed for 5 years, and in the meantime if I can get my Deutsch up to B1 level then I can apply for a C-Permit again even before the new 5 year extension is up.

Her advice is get your German test done and check what level you're on to see how much time / effort you need to bring yourself up to the required level.

Fair play to them really, I wish they had done this a long time ago, I probably be speaking better German by now. Very much needed kick up the backside
Reply With Quote
The following 5 users would like to thank The_Love_Doctor for this useful post:
  #4  
Old 25.07.2013, 18:57
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Fribourg
Posts: 429
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Thanked 212 Times in 102 Posts
Millso has made some interesting contributions
Re: New Language Requirements for EU/EFTA applicants, C-Permit [ Kt. Zug ]

Just out of curiosity, do you know if it has to be German or do any of the official languages count?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 25.07.2013, 19:32
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 367
Groaned at 12 Times in 8 Posts
Thanked 210 Times in 122 Posts
ankurm.2008 has made some interesting contributions
Re: New Language Requirements for EU/EFTA applicants, C-Permit [ Kt. Zug ]

Quote:
View Post
Just out of curiosity, do you know if it has to be German or do any of the official languages count?
Kanton's language where you apply for C Permit. Below is for Zug , so German. Fribourg , probably either German or French

Quote:

Ihr Gesuch um Erteilung der Niederlassungsbewilligung EU/EFTA vom XX haben wir erhalten.

Seit dem 15. Juli 2013 ist die Verordnung zum kantonalen Einfuehrungsgesetz zum Bundesgesetz ueber die Auslaenderinnen und Auslaender (VO EG AuG) in Kraft. Diese Verordnung konkretisiert die Anforderung fuer die Erlangung einer Niederlassungsbewilligung.

Gemaess Art. 8 Abs. 2 VO EG AuG sind Kenntnisse der deutschen Sprache auf folgendem Referenzniveau des gemeinsamen europaeischen Referenzrahmens fuer Sprachen des Europarates erforderlich:
a) kommunikativ (verstehen, sprechen) Referenzniveau B1
b) schriftlich Referenzniveau A2

Fuer die abschliessende Pruefung Ihres Gesuches um Erteilung der Niederlassungsbewilligung EU/EFTA bitten wir Sie, uns innert vier Wochen den erforderlichen Sprachnachweis Ihrer Deutschkenntnisse einzureichen.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank ankurm.2008 for this useful post:
  #6  
Old 26.07.2013, 11:09
The_Love_Doctor's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Zugerberg, Zug
Posts: 3,274
Groaned at 77 Times in 60 Posts
Thanked 3,697 Times in 1,745 Posts
The_Love_Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Love_Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Love_Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Love_Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Love_Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Love_Doctor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New Language Requirements for EU/EFTA applicants, C-Permit [ Kt. Zug ]

Quote:
View Post
Just out of curiosity, do you know if it has to be German or do any of the official languages count?

Yes German as previously confirmed.
I'm gonna try my luck and see maybe my German is not so bad
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 26.07.2013, 11:28
summerrain's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Zürich
Posts: 4,362
Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts
Thanked 985 Times in 325 Posts
summerrain has a reputation beyond reputesummerrain has a reputation beyond reputesummerrain has a reputation beyond reputesummerrain has a reputation beyond reputesummerrain has a reputation beyond reputesummerrain has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New Language Requirements for EU/EFTA applicants, C-Permit [ Kt. Zug ]

Quote:
View Post
Yes German as previously confirmed.
I'm gonna try my luck and see maybe my German is not so bad
Dude, check out the Goethe site. There are a few samples of the exams and have a go at the A2 written ones.

Alternatively, you can try out a few schools' entrance exams and see where they place you. Its free (at least at Bellingua where I've learnt my German) and you dont have to make a commitment immediately to do the courses.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank summerrain for this useful post:
  #8  
Old 26.07.2013, 12:24
The_Love_Doctor's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Zugerberg, Zug
Posts: 3,274
Groaned at 77 Times in 60 Posts
Thanked 3,697 Times in 1,745 Posts
The_Love_Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Love_Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Love_Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Love_Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Love_Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Love_Doctor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New Language Requirements for EU/EFTA applicants, C-Permit [ Kt. Zug ]

Quote:
View Post
Dude, check out the Goethe site. There are a few samples of the exams and have a go at the A2 written ones.

Alternatively, you can try out a few schools' entrance exams and see where they place you. Its free (at least at Bellingua where I've learnt my German) and you dont have to make a commitment immediately to do the courses.
Thanks for that, it's an idea that crossed my mind but having never really written anything in German as such, I am probably gonna fail, but I'm pretty sure I could go through some examples and memorise everything just to get the A2 level.

As for the speaking I need some practice in general topics and I'll probably get through too.

Pfft... Long shot but who knows.

I am planning on going to the Klubschule next week to take an assessment test and figure out where I'm at, at least, and then hopefully get to B1 by the same time next year. I have already done 2 A1 courses a couple of years back over a period of 6 months or so, so I have the basics covered, and had I known I would need this for something official I would have carried on to at least get the B1 level, which is basically lower intermediate!

Just a short period of time to do all this, but in any case I can apply again before the new B-Permit is up for renewal once I've achieved the required grades.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 26.07.2013, 12:34
The_Love_Doctor's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Zugerberg, Zug
Posts: 3,274
Groaned at 77 Times in 60 Posts
Thanked 3,697 Times in 1,745 Posts
The_Love_Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Love_Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Love_Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Love_Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Love_Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Love_Doctor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New Language Requirements for EU/EFTA applicants, C-Permit [ Kt. Zug ]

Here is the link for the Goethe Institut practice material for anyone who needs to figure out what level they're at.
http://www.goethe.de/lrn/prj/pba/bes...at/enindex.htm

I seem to be fairly comfortable listening to the B1 sample and probably can answer the questions hmmm
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 26.07.2013, 12:55
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Zurich Unterland
Posts: 3,315
Groaned at 145 Times in 99 Posts
Thanked 4,850 Times in 1,930 Posts
smoky has a reputation beyond reputesmoky has a reputation beyond reputesmoky has a reputation beyond reputesmoky has a reputation beyond reputesmoky has a reputation beyond reputesmoky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New Language Requirements for EU/EFTA applicants, C-Permit [ Kt. Zug ]

Quote:
View Post
Here is the link for the Goethe Institut practice material for anyone who needs to figure out what level they're at.
http://www.goethe.de/lrn/prj/pba/bes...at/enindex.htm

I seem to be fairly comfortable listening to the B1 sample and probably can answer the questions hmmm
You probably know more than you think you know!
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank smoky for this useful post:
  #11  
Old 26.07.2013, 12:56
summerrain's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Zürich
Posts: 4,362
Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts
Thanked 985 Times in 325 Posts
summerrain has a reputation beyond reputesummerrain has a reputation beyond reputesummerrain has a reputation beyond reputesummerrain has a reputation beyond reputesummerrain has a reputation beyond reputesummerrain has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New Language Requirements for EU/EFTA applicants, C-Permit [ Kt. Zug ]

Quote:
View Post
Thanks for that, it's an idea that crossed my mind but having never really written anything in German as such, I am probably gonna fail, but I'm pretty sure I could go through some examples and memorise everything just to get the A2 level.

As for the speaking I need some practice in general topics and I'll probably get through too.

Pfft... Long shot but who knows.

I am planning on going to the Klubschule next week to take an assessment test and figure out where I'm at, at least, and then hopefully get to B1 by the same time next year. I have already done 2 A1 courses a couple of years back over a period of 6 months or so, so I have the basics covered, and had I known I would need this for something official I would have carried on to at least get the B1 level, which is basically lower intermediate!

Just a short period of time to do all this, but in any case I can apply again before the new B-Permit is up for renewal once I've achieved the required grades.
1 year to get up to B1 is do-able since you've already done A1. That should keep you outta trouble for a while. Good luck!
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank summerrain for this useful post:
  #12  
Old 26.07.2013, 13:00
AbFab's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Zürich
Posts: 7,996
Groaned at 339 Times in 230 Posts
Thanked 11,338 Times in 3,923 Posts
AbFab has a reputation beyond reputeAbFab has a reputation beyond reputeAbFab has a reputation beyond reputeAbFab has a reputation beyond reputeAbFab has a reputation beyond reputeAbFab has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New Language Requirements for EU/EFTA applicants, C-Permit [ Kt. Zug ]

This is very unlucky for Zug B permit holders. I know of a UK couple in Canton Zurich who just completed 5 years here and obtained their C permit within a couple of weeks...
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank AbFab for this useful post:
  #13  
Old 26.07.2013, 13:14
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Zurich
Posts: 12,812
Groaned at 1,077 Times in 741 Posts
Thanked 18,289 Times in 7,112 Posts
Chuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New Language Requirements for EU/EFTA applicants, C-Permit [ Kt. Zug ]

So, just to triple check...

I am up for a C-permit in October 2013 and live in Zürich... I speak German reasonably well (if not always grammatically correctly) and can write to A2 level... I should be ok and not have to do any kind of course certificate?
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 26.07.2013, 13:22
drmom's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Somewhere in SG
Posts: 2,341
Groaned at 12 Times in 12 Posts
Thanked 2,187 Times in 1,050 Posts
drmom has a reputation beyond reputedrmom has a reputation beyond reputedrmom has a reputation beyond reputedrmom has a reputation beyond reputedrmom has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New Language Requirements for EU/EFTA applicants, C-Permit [ Kt. Zug ]

Quote:
View Post
Here is the link for the Goethe Institut practice material for anyone who needs to figure out what level they're at.
http://www.goethe.de/lrn/prj/pba/bes...at/enindex.htm

I seem to be fairly comfortable listening to the B1 sample and probably can answer the questions hmmm

interesting info...

do you have to take the test from them to prove proficiency or do you have to pay and take one at a language school?

Way back when I took a Goethe Course - but at the time it was their intermediate course and I got a certificate from them for that. I am not sure what level that corresponds to today. I will go to the website and check again. I once tried to figure it out but got all confused and figured I didn't need to worry about it anyways...
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 26.07.2013, 13:52
AbFab's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Zürich
Posts: 7,996
Groaned at 339 Times in 230 Posts
Thanked 11,338 Times in 3,923 Posts
AbFab has a reputation beyond reputeAbFab has a reputation beyond reputeAbFab has a reputation beyond reputeAbFab has a reputation beyond reputeAbFab has a reputation beyond reputeAbFab has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New Language Requirements for EU/EFTA applicants, C-Permit [ Kt. Zug ]

Quote:
View Post
So, just to triple check...

I am up for a C-permit in October 2013 and live in Zürich... I speak German reasonably well (if not always grammatically correctly) and can write to A2 level... I should be ok and not have to do any kind of course certificate?
The couple I know in Canton Zurich basically speak no German. I went with them to the Gemeindehuas to get the forms, where the clerk spoke excellent English! Within 2 weeks of sending off the completed forms, they had their C permits...

This was the first week of July.

Last edited by AbFab; 26.07.2013 at 13:56. Reason: Updated
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank AbFab for this useful post:
  #16  
Old 26.07.2013, 13:59
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Zurich
Posts: 12,812
Groaned at 1,077 Times in 741 Posts
Thanked 18,289 Times in 7,112 Posts
Chuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New Language Requirements for EU/EFTA applicants, C-Permit [ Kt. Zug ]

Quote:
View Post
The couple I know in Canton Zurich basically speak no German. I went with them to the Gemeindehuas to get the forms, where the clerk spoke excellent English! Within 2 weeks of sending off the completed forms, they had their C permits...

This was the first week of July.
Wunderbar, cheers chap!
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 26.07.2013, 14:06
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: New Language Requirements for EU/EFTA applicants, C-Permit [ Kt. Zug ]

Without wishing to sound supercilious, I reckon this is a pretty good idea. After 5 years people should make the effort to grasp the basics of the local language. I think the argument that "I'm only planning on staying a short while so don't need to bother" kind of loses it's substance when you get a C permit. It's not particularly hard to reach the level they're asking for and just requires a little application.
Reply With Quote
The following 3 users would like to thank for this useful post:
  #18  
Old 26.07.2013, 14:06
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: New Language Requirements for EU/EFTA applicants, C-Permit [ Kt. Zug ]

Quote:
View Post
interesting info...

do you have to take the test from them to prove proficiency or do you have to pay and take one at a language school?

Way back when I took a Goethe Course - but at the time it was their intermediate course and I got a certificate from them for that. I am not sure what level that corresponds to today. I will go to the website and check again. I once tried to figure it out but got all confused and figured I didn't need to worry about it anyways...
Not sure about C permit. During his interview for Swiss nationality,OH was asked which classes and school he had attended and which level. He just explained that he never attended any school but learnt by immersion and self learning for grammar, with my occasional input as a native speaker and language teacher. They seemed more impressed by that than any official bit of paper/exam/level. If your knowledge is obviously to same level and above the one required, just explain how you got there and be prepared to be tested by interview.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank for this useful post:
  #19  
Old 26.07.2013, 14:30
The_Love_Doctor's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Zugerberg, Zug
Posts: 3,274
Groaned at 77 Times in 60 Posts
Thanked 3,697 Times in 1,745 Posts
The_Love_Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Love_Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Love_Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Love_Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Love_Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Love_Doctor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New Language Requirements for EU/EFTA applicants, C-Permit [ Kt. Zug ]

Quote:
View Post
do you have to take the test from them to prove proficiency or do you have to pay and take one at a language school?
I don't think it has to be a certification from Goethe per se, the standard is European it seems and I guess any language school approved to allow people to sit the exams can issue certificates confirming the relevant language required.


Quote:
View Post
So, just to triple check...

I am up for a C-permit in October 2013 and live in Zürich... I speak German reasonably well (if not always grammatically correctly) and can write to A2 level... I should be ok and not have to do any kind of course certificate?
People in Zurich are not affected (not yet anyway), so theoratically I could move to Zurich for a few months (live at a friends spare bedroom), and go back to Zug with a fully fledged C-Permit but I want to do this the right way

Quote:
View Post
Without wishing to sound supercilious, I reckon this is a pretty good idea. After 5 years people should make the effort to grasp the basics of the local language. I think the argument that "I'm only planning on staying a short while so don't need to bother" kind of loses it's substance when you get a C permit. It's not particularly hard to reach the level they're asking for and just requires a little application.
Agreed, as I said in my previous post it's an incentive that I very much needed to get me back into this. I would go as far as saying that it should be somehow compulsary to get people to learn the local lingo, maybe even give incentives to employers or employees to take up lessons as soon as they come to the country.
The problem now is a lot of people had absolutely no incentive whatsoever to learn the language, but this is slowly but surely changing.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 26.07.2013, 19:42
summerrain's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Zürich
Posts: 4,362
Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts
Thanked 985 Times in 325 Posts
summerrain has a reputation beyond reputesummerrain has a reputation beyond reputesummerrain has a reputation beyond reputesummerrain has a reputation beyond reputesummerrain has a reputation beyond reputesummerrain has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New Language Requirements for EU/EFTA applicants, C-Permit [ Kt. Zug ]

Quote:
View Post
Without wishing to sound supercilious, I reckon this is a pretty good idea. After 5 years people should make the effort to grasp the basics of the local language. I think the argument that "I'm only planning on staying a short while so don't need to bother" kind of loses it's substance when you get a C permit. It's not particularly hard to reach the level they're asking for and just requires a little application.
Agree 100%.

Non-EU have to prove that we are at least B1 level for Kanton Zurich to get the C-permit after 5 years (10 years is automatic). I guess being born in europe and being part of Schengen gives you much more leeway.

Quote:
View Post
interesting info...

do you have to take the test from them to prove proficiency or do you have to pay and take one at a language school?

Way back when I took a Goethe Course - but at the time it was their intermediate course and I got a certificate from them for that. I am not sure what level that corresponds to today. I will go to the website and check again. I once tried to figure it out but got all confused and figured I didn't need to worry about it anyways...
A non-EU friend of mine here in Kanton Zurich was applying for his C. He didnt need Goethe but simply had to show a letter of completion from the language school he went to. The school will write an "official" letter stating that you were a student, during which period and completed what level.
__________________
Remember when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown, BUT it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and b****-slap the mother-f***er upside the head.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank summerrain for this useful post:
Reply

Tags
c permit, c-permit, niderlassungsbewilligung




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[help]Is there still quota for L permit 2013? non-EU/EFTA yexin Permits/visas/government 11 23.05.2013 13:35
"non-EU" discrimination (even for EU applicants with PhD)! euro Complaints corner 30 08.05.2013 14:05
Change job - B permit non EU/EFTA Pluto Permits/visas/government 6 21.10.2007 21:56
Permit requirements for working (EU citizen) Mini-moi Permits/visas/government 7 27.06.2007 21:26
New Question EFTA L to EU B Tara Permits/visas/government 0 07.03.2007 20:46


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:47.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0