Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13.12.2013, 15:06
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Germany
Posts: 3
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
vaschetan has no particular reputation at present
Fiktionsbescheinigung Germany Student Visa


I am a student here in Germany. I entered with a Type D single entry visa to Germany. I have applied for the extension of my visa and as such have received a Temporary Residence Permit or Fiktionsbescheinigung until i receive my actual residence permit.

I wanted to know if i can use this to travel to Spain for a few days and return back. I am planning to travel by flight.

I would appreciate it if anyone who has been through this situation or have knowledge about this can shed some light.

Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PhD visa for non-EU student living in Germany starmarke Permits/visas/government 10 02.02.2012 19:22
Student Visa for an American Grad Student CHFPR Permits/visas/government 2 01.05.2011 22:43
Swiss Student Visa PhD research Student farzaneh Permits/visas/government 8 06.08.2009 16:22
Can I apply visa to Germany during the process of Swiss visa lijohallam Permits/visas/government 4 26.06.2009 17:59
Student Visa for PhD student at ETH Roozbeh Permits/visas/government 3 13.08.2007 08:53

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:14.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0